⠀⠀⠀⠀― 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧﹔𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ( October 31, 1981 )

Regret and sadness. Those were all they felt as they stared at the life that was taken from the tips of their fingers. The hope for the future, the belief that everything would be alright was gone in just one evening.

Both Sirius and Regulus did not know what to do as they stared at emptiness. Lily and James were dead, Alice and Frank were tortured and even if rumours said Voldemort vanished, Black brothers knew he was still out there, hiding.

"Who did it?" Regulus asked as his voice quavered. He did not want to hear the answer actually, as he was afraid of hearing the worse, but he needed an answer. Something, anything to prove him he was wrong with his suspects.

Sirius, meanwhile, was too shocked to talk. He had been holding Harry tightly ever since he went to Godric's Hollow and Hagrid almost took Harry from him.

"That is what Dumbledore said," Hagrid reasoned.

"I am his godfather, Hagrid, and even Dumbledore can't change it. I don't trust a man like him anymore."

Regulus let out a sigh as Sirius told him what he saw at Godric's Hollow, tears still fresh at the corner of his eyes. He told him how he had to close the eyes of his brother and how he had to hold the cold hand of his sister. How once bright and full of life eyes seemed dull and how he could not erase the sight from his mind.

And Regulus could do nothing but hug his brother to show he was not alone. He still had brothers, as other than Regulus, there were still Remus and Peter...

"Who did it, Sirius?" Regulus asked one more time and Sirius pulled away from the hug to hold Harry with both of his hands. Suddenly the sad expression on his face changed and Regulus saw how angry he became.

"Snivellus."