⠀⠀⠀⠀― 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ﹔𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ( September 1, 1971 )

There was a flower of excitement in Sirius' chest and grew day by day as his departure to Hogwarts approached. As someone who grew up in a world of magic, Hogwarts was a dream of every wizard his age and he was more than ready to live through that dream. However, despite having such emotion in him, Sirius also found himself getting worried for his brother as he knew very well that once he left, Regulus would have no one but his parents around him. Sirius was also afraid that maybe Regulus would find another playmate and forget about him, maybe he would not write to Sirius or maybe...

There were so many 'maybe's and even if Sirius tried to cover them with a smile, whenever his eyes met with ten-year-old Regulus', he could not help but avoid his gaze. That was until the morning of September 1st when Regulus knocked on the door of Sirius' room before they left to King's Cross.

"I found this at dad's office," Regulus said as he showed an old ticket for Hogwarts Express. "Do you think they would believe it is mine and let me go with you?"

That was enough for Sirius to understand, even if they would be apart for a short time, Regulus would always be his brother and playmate.

"I don't know, Reg, maybe I should try to hide you in the trunk."

The picture was taken by Walburga, who walked in the room to find Sirius closing the trunk when Regulus was in it. She was angry and but also slightly amused with them.