⠀⠀⠀⠀― 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ﹔𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐥-𝐞𝐫

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒌𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒌𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ( September 4, 1972 )

Sirius tried to not get any expectations over the idea of Regulus to be different than other family members, be like him when it came to the sorting in one of the four houses. However, the cry of the Sorting Hat that announced Regulus as the family tradition breaker made him forget every question and expectation and instead, led Sirius to focus on just one thing.

He knew he would not be honoured by giving the news to his parents, as he already caught the gaze of his cousin, Narcissa, and understood that she was tasked with giving news to home. Maybe it was because everyone expected Regulus to join her during the feast that they waited to hear good news. Because everyone knew Regulus was different than Sirius and he was. Even if Sirius was slightly bitter for Regulus to not be a Gryffindor, he was pleased with the idea of his brother to be away from the house of Slytherin.

Therefore, Sirius decided to send something else to his parents, as, if he could not give them the good news, he could let them hear his reaction to it.

"Professor McGonagall, can I ask something?"

McGonagall was at first confused when Sirius asked if he could send ten howlers to his house, yet as she understood his intention, she hid her small smile and granted Sirius' wish.

Let's say, Walburga Black was not pleased to find out ten howlers, with her oldest son's laughter, in her house, when she read the letter from Narcissa to find out her second son was sorted in Hufflepuff.

The picture was taken by Kreacher, as Sirius especially sent him an owl to order for a picture.