Chapter 8. Declaration of Ice

The morning was freezing as we finally arrived at an ice castle build by marveled architect. We were met with a snow woman by the front door. She was a beautiful lady with white hair, she looks so mature as if her blue eyes peered into our hearts. And not to mention...her chest..they're huge!! And compared to mother's..it's not even worth mentioning.

Yuzuna: Welcome! Welcome! Reaper King!! So great for you to visit. I'm sure the Ice Queen will be very happy to see you.

Zelphi: The Ice Queen?...No I don't think so. She's always hated my guts.

Yuzuna: Oh. My apologies. It seems you weren't informed. Lady Setsuna has stepped down as Queen and Lady Khione is our new Ice Queen now.

Zelphi: Wow! Really?? Way to go Khione!!

Yuzuna: Hahaha..of course. Please. Come in, I'm sure you're all eager.

We followed the lady in and was immediately greeted by an energetic snow Lady who looked just a little younger than mother. (In appearance) She had white hair tied in twin tails with lively blue eyes. She was also wearing all white with a large blue ribbon on her outfit.

Snow lady: Zephini! Zephini! Ay mish eu!!

Zelphi: Urey! So nice to know that you're doing well. Oh and you've grown a bit too.

Urey: Yayy!!

What the- Why does that lady talk like a kid? It's so not befitting for her age, mother seems to still treat her like a child too. The snow lady then looked towards me.

Urey: Zephini. Hu's dis?

Zelphi: That's my son. (Smiles) His name is Zael.

Urey: Jal!! Nyce ta mee'tya!! Urey's nam ish Urey!!

Zelphi: Haha. Her name's actually Yurei.

Zael: Uh. Okay..?

Afterwards we followed Yurei as she pranced through the halls. In the vast open space, I suddenly felt a chill down my spine. Just then out of nowhere, I see Shol clashing swords with a mysterious shadow. What?! Where did he come from, I didn't even hear him sneak up!!

The mysterious man came into view. He was wearing a black outfit with a long dark red scarf covering half his face. The man had short midnight blue hair with his golden cat eyes staring uncouthly at Shol. Shol stared back at the man with the same look in his eyes.

Shadow man:.......You've improved.

Just as he said that, the man retreated and his face came into light. I was surprised by how much he looked like Shol.

Zelphi: (surprised) Sloth!! There you are! (Smiling) So nice to see you again.

Sloth: (quietly) So nice..to see you too.

Just then a black hair snow woman came besides Sloth, she peered at us with her pure blue eyes.

Snow woman: Princess.

Zelphi: Oh hey there Sheele! Both you and Sloth seemed to be getting along fine now. Honestly I was a little worried when you guys ended up with each other. You used to fight with him all the time.

Sheele: Princess..we still do...but..(monotone smile) that became one of our many joys.

Both of them looked at each other quietly and looked back at us again. I don't get it, their relationship doesn't remind me of a married couple, especially not like mother and Zephiel. They're...like partners more than anything else.