Day 1

Quick note:
(B/f)= best friend
(B/f2)= best friend #2
-----------------------------------------------

You moved to Japan because of your parents. They had to be relocated because of work. You were forced to come along because you didnt have any family to stay with and they didn't trust you to be alone. As you settled into your new house you thought back to what your friends had told you before you left.

Flash back:

"I'm gonna miss you so much (Y/N)" your best friend said on the verge of tears.

"Me too" your other best friend said in a sob.

"I'll miss you guys too. I'll try to message you whenever I can." You said trying to talk through the sadness in you voice.

You had been friends since preschool, so it was incredibly hard to say goodbye to the only friends you had in your whole life.

"I wish you good luck while you're over there." said (b/f).

"Oh me too" Said (b/f2).

"Why do you say that" you asked.

"Because you're probably going to get hit on by all these cute guys and you're gonna need luck to fight them off" (b/f2) said.

"Stop it already I won't get hit on by all these 'cute' guys" you said.

"Yea right (Y/N) you get hit on all the time, you just don't know it." (B/f) said.

"Ugh whatever." You groaned.

"(Y/N), come on dear it's time to go" Your mom called. It was time to get on your plane.

"I love you guys, and thanks" You said.

"Aw we love you too" your friends said in unison.

You gave them both a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, and walked off to get on the plane.

End of flashback:

You obviously miss them and aren't sure if you'll be able to make friends here. You were never one to talk to people, you considered yourself very socially awkward and antisocial. Probably because you already had two amazing friends and never thought you need anyone else. As you put the last box in your room, you realized how different this house was compared to your old one. This house was two stories and had four bedrooms. You didn't know why your parents bought such a big house when it was only the three of you. When you asked they said

'you never know when we'll need an extra room. And the other will be a study.' You still weren't sure if it was worth it but whatever. Then you heard your mom call to you from downstairs

"(Y/N) could you come down here and help your dad and I please. We're in the kitchen"

You quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where you saw them struggling with the fridge. You helped your dad fit it through the back door and put it against the wall, then you sat at the table as you watch him plug it in.

"Thanks (y/n)" your dad said with a smile.

"no problem dad" you replied. Your mom handed you a cup of tea and sat next to you.

"oh (y/n) I forgot to tell you, you'll be starting school next week. So tomorrow I want you to go to the school and pick up a uniform." She said.

"What? We have to wear a uniform, but I don't want to. I'll probably have to wear some stupid looking sailor thing." You never did like wearing skirts. At your old school you could wear whatever you want.

"I'm sorry honey but that's how it is. You could always wear leggings or something underneath."

She was right though I could always just wear something underneath, but I still didn't like the idea.