Day 7

Your POV:

Today was the day our project was due, but we didn't have to worry about anything since we finished it already. I got up (cat hoodie still) and headed to school. When I got to school I was greeted by Kakyoin.

"Morning" he says smiling

"Morning" I say back, and we head to class.

When we get into the class Joseph and Ceasar were already arguing, but it wasn't like their usual arguments. I see Suzie standing to the side watching them.

"What happened?" I ask walking up to her

"I don't know exactly, but I think it has to with Joseph always wanting to rush things" she questions her own answer.

"What?" I ask again, but was interrupted by Ceasar shouting.

"FINE! IF THAT'S HOW YOU FEEL THEN I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD SEE EACHOTHER FOR AWHILE!" He shouts at Joseph. Joseph looks a little hurt by this but then switches to being angry.

"FINE BY ME! I DON'T NEED YOU AROUND!" He shouts back then stomps away.

We all stay quiet and watch as they go their seperate ways. 'What just happened?' I ask myself. Kakyoin taps my shoulder and he has a worried look on his face.

"We need to figure out what happened. The last time I saw them like this Ceasar got badly injured during PE." He says then looks down at me "can you help us get them back together?" He asks with a smile

"Why me, I don't know them that well" I say looking at Ceasar sitting in his seat with a bit of irritation on his face.

"It's ok, I know you can do it that's why" he says back.

I stay quiet, then think to when I first met them. 'They do seem really close. Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen them not together since I got here.'

"Alright, I'll try my best" I say happily

"Thank you (Y/N), I really appreciate it" he says smiling.

I go to my seat and think of what I can do. I guess I'll just talk to them and see what happened. Kakyoin told me to talk to Joseph and he'll take care of Ceasar. Lisa-sensei walks in and starts class.

The bell rings and we go to PE. When I got outside I saw Joseph with Jotaro and Ceasar with Kakyoin. I walk over to Jotaro and Joseph. Kakyoin sees me and gives me a smile. I smile back and continue walking to the two Jojos.

"Hey guys" I say with a smile.

"Hey (N/n)-chan!" Joseph says happily.

"Hm" Jotaro says, he looks a little surprised to see me. I guess it's because I'm usually with Kakyoin and don't walk up to him by myself.

"So what brings you here (N/n)-chan? Did you need something, or did you just want to see me? He says flirtatiously

"Well actually, yea I did want to talk to you" I say happily

He look taken a back by what I said, then he blushes a little. He then straightens up and starts talking again.

"Well what'd you want to talk about?" He asks looking down a little.

I talk to him about things he likes and things he does on his days off. He was just like a little kid, I know I've said that before but it's true. A few minutes passed and Stroheim-sensei came outside "Line up!" He shouted like always.

"Alright today we're doing stretches and then running one lap around the track!" He announced to the class "get with a partner" he said.

"(N/n)-chan wanna be my partner!" Joseph asked with a grin,