Day 4-School

Your POV
I lay there looking at the clock on the desk next to my bed. I had been up since 6:32 am, and it now read 6:45 am. I had to get up at 6:50, I could have gotten up right now, but I was feeling lazy. The time changed to 6:46 and that was when I sat up. I looked out my window to see the sun was already out.

'I start school today...' I thought to myself, and got up to get dressed.

I pull out the uniform I picked up Friday and put it on. It was purple with a blue ribbon. It didn't look to bad, but I still wanted to customize it. The skirt was pretty long it reach just above my knees. I put on a bunny jacket (it's the pic above but it's not zipped up and it's whatever color you want), socks, and (color) slip on vans. I looked at my outfit in the mirror and went down stairs. When I got down my dad was making me breakfast

"Morning Dad" I said sitting at the table.

"Morning hun, you excited for school?" He asks putting a plate of eggs and sausage infront of me.

"I guess..." I answer picking my fork.

"What's wrong you scared about being alone in a new school?" He asks sitting down across from me.

"I don't know... I guess." I say as I start to eat,

"But I thought you made a friend?" He says as he watches me eat.

"Yea I did... I'm just...meh I guess I am just nervous" I say as I finish my food.

I get up and put my plate in the sink. "Well I'm off, I'll see you later" I say getting my backpack and walk out the door.

On the way to school, I heard the worst thing you could ever hear in the morning. It was the loudest squeal I have ever heard.

"Oh its Jojo!" One girl screeched,

"Jojo!" Another said.

I look ahead and see a group of girl gathered around, can you guess, yup Jerktaro. Ugh why. I keep walking and then some girl ran into me almost knocking me over. She didn't even apologize, I was pissed.

"Hey!" I shouted.

She turned around to look at me, "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING BITCH!" I shouted in anger.

She looked shocked and a little dumbfounded.

"Couldn't even fucking apologize, huh?!" I shouted again.

All the other girls turn around to look at us, so did Jotaro.

"What are you looking at jerk off." I say toward Jerktaro as I continue walking.

He looked surprised for a second then returned to his poker face.

"Hey! Who do you think you are talking to Jojo like that, huh?" Some girl with a big stupid hair style said getting in my face.

"Excuse me.'' I said like a threat.

She tensed up visibly for a second and continued "you c-can't talk to J-Jojo like that..." she said with a shaky voice.

"Why." I ask sarcastically.

"w-well um, because he's Jojo. You wouldn't understand!" She said.

"...you're right. I don't understand." I said and walked away.

"Hey!" Another girl shouted.

"Ugh, what now" I say and turn to face them,

"You can't t-talk to people l-like that" she said hiding behind one of the other girls.

"Ha! Funny, real funny." I say turning back around and walk away.

"How ironic" I say to myself.