Day 6

Your POV:
I got up at my usual time and got dress, but instead of my rabbit hoodie I wore a cat one. (It's just like the bunny one) I went down stairs and found my Dad setting two plates with french toast on the table.

"Hey Dad, where's mom?" I asked sitting down.

"She said she wasn't feeling well last night before bed, then this morning she had a fever" he said sitting next to me.

"I need to finish my project today with the guys, but I think we'll be able to go to someone else's house." I say eating

"Well let me know, what you're going to do then." He says taking a sip of coffee.

I finish my breakfast and head to school. On my way to school I heard someone call out to me "(Y/N)!" I turn to see who it was, it was Kakyoin.

"Good morning" he says catching up to me.

"Morning'' I say back happily.

We walk and talk the rest of the way to school. On the way we see the groupies and Jotaro. As we walk pass, the girls get quiet like yesterday. The stupid hair girl gets closer to Jotaro and grabs hold of his arm in protection. He looks at up at us then pulls away from her.

"Who said you could touch me, stupid bitch." Jotaro says coldly to her.

"Good morning Jotaro" Kakyoin says happily to him.

"Hey." He says back walking away from the girls to us.

"...." I look at him then the girls, and they kind of just stay behind us and walked slowy.

We continued to walk and talk till we got to school. When we got into the school I was surprised by a familiar face.

"Good morning my sweet little bunny, and good morning to you too Kakyoin and Jotaro." Dio says walking up to me and taking my hand and kissing it.

"Oh, good morning Dio, how are you today?" I ask with a small smile, and take my hand away.

"Good morning Dio" Kakyoin said kindly, "I'll see you in class (Y/N)" he said with a smile then walked away.

"Ok.." I said as I watched him walk away.

"....." Jotaro stayed quiet and just glared at Dio.

"Why bunny-chan, you don't have bunny ears today." Dio said lifting my hood up a little to look at it.

"Uh no, I didn't wear that jacket today" I commented watching him study my jacket.

"Then I guess you're not bunny today, you're my little kitty cat." He said putting my hood on and petting my head.

This made me feel uncomfortable, it's probably weird to say this but I actually prefer bunny more than kitty.

"Bunny-chan is fine. It sounds better to me" I say nervously,

"...oh? Alright then you will continue to be my sweet little bunny-chan" he said with a flirty smile, and he takes my hand again and intertwined our fingers.

"Tch" I heard someone say, then my hand was pulled out of Dio's and I was pulled away again.

"Jerktaro! Stop doing that!" I shout and try to get out of his grip.

By this time I learn that he is obviously way stronger then I am, so I just give up and wait for him to let go.

"I'll see you later Dio!'' I shout to Dio as I'm dragged away again.

"Alright, see you soon." He says back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dio's POV:

"My sweet little bunny..." I mutter to myself.