I Love You

Your POV:

I woke up the next morning feeling off, not sick but just... Off. I did my usual routine and left the house. When I walked outside Jotaro was there.

"Good morning Jotaro" I smiled, my uneasy feelings instantly melted away.

"Good morning (Y/n)." He replied,

We walked to school like normal and it was turning out to be a really good day, I'm glad I got my mind off of last night,
I don't know why I felt so terrible. I hope it's just me being stupid. Once we got to school and into our classroom, I almost completely forgot about last night. At break I went to the restroom and on my way back to the classroom I ran into Dio.

"Oh hi Dio" I say with a smile.

"Good morning (Y/n)" Dio replied back with a faint smile,

He seemed off, "are you okay?" I ask,

"Oh yes, I just didn't sleep that well last night." He answers,

Just then the bell rings, "uh well I have to get back now, see you later" I wave and run off. He waves goodbye and I run into my class. 'He never calls me by my first name.' I wondered what was wrong with Dio. He never acted that way with me before. The day went on and I didn't see Dio at lunch or after school. Jotaro had walked me home as usual, we had decided to go on another date instead of going straight home. We went to the cafe near the park, it was so calming, but at the same time I felt like someone was following us. On the way home Jotaro must've noticed my uneasiness because he stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" He asked,

"Huh? Oh nothing, my stomach just feels a little weird." I answered, it was true but I didn't want to tell him that I felt like someone was following us.

He stares at me for a bit, "that's not true." He stated,

I stayed silent for a bit, looked away and sighed. "Fine. It feels like someone is following us."

He looked around, scanning the area before turning back to me. "I don't see anyone... But I can see what you mean."

"Wait what?" I was a bit shocked and a little scared, "what do you mean?" I asked,

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it." He answered. I wasn't sure how to feel but I trusted him.

The next couple of days went by and Jotaro walked me home as usual and the days my parents weren't home he'd stay with me till one of them got there. And in those couple days Dio didn't show up to school. I was getting worried. The last time we talked was a little awkward. I hope he is okay. It was Friday now and my parents were out when I got home, Jotaro stayed with me till they got back. A few hours went by and they still weren't him. Jotaro and I were playing a video game when my phone rang. The name on the screen read Mom. I answered.

"Hello?" I answered,

"(Y/n), you're father and I aren't going to be home tonight. We're stuck at a coworkers house in Hokkaido, and the trains have stopped." My mom spoke,

"What?! Hokkaido?! Why didn't you guys tell me you were going today?" I asked,

"Well it was supposed to be a quick trip but it ended up taking longer then expected and now the trains are down." She answered,

"Oh boy, that sucks. Are you guys going to be okay?" I asked,

"We'll be fine, are you going to be okay by yourself? Do you want to go to a friend's house for the night? Or maybe they could sleep over there?" She said,

"No I'm sure I'll be fine by myself." I answered,

"Are you sure? I don't know if I feel comfortable with you home alone." She said,