The preparations

Your POV

The next week and a half were going to be used for getting everything set for the festival. Today was Monday and the class was already designing costumes and signs and whatever. I was told to help paint a welcome sign with Kakyoin, which I didn't mind.

"Hey Kakyoin, can you pass me the blue please" I ask Kakyoin while I finish with a letter.

"Sure. Here you go" he says handing the paint to me.

"Alright.... there I'm done" I say setting down my paint brush. And look over to Kakyoin.

He was putting the finishing touches on his side. "Mmm... yep, I'm done." He says looking over his work.

"Hey that looks great guys" Jonathan says leaning over behind us.

"Thanks" Kakyoin and I say with a smile

We put the sign aside to dry and continued to help set up the classroom. Some of the girls were already working on measuring some of us for costumes. Others were working on decorating.

"(Y/N)-san!" One of the girls called.

"Yeah? What's up?" I ask turning to face her.

"We need to work on your performance for the contest, and your role in the play." She said flipping though the papers in her hand.

"What performance?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Your going to be doing a performance for the contest, did you not know?" She asks.

"NO I DIDNT! WHO'S THE ONE DECIDING THINGS AROUND HERE?!" I asked shouting angrily.

"U-um, I-I'm sorry. I thought someone told you" she says quietly.

"NO, no one tells me anything!" I shout again.

At this point everyone was looking at us with confusion. Kakyoin walks over to us and puts a hand on my shoulder, to calm me down. I look at him and he's giving me a small smile. I stay quiet and turn back to the girl.

"...sorry..." I say quietly, and look away

She looked kind of confused then shook her head. "No no, it's okay, we should have told you earlier" she said.

"It's alright, now what do I have to do for the contest?" I ask looking at the papers in her hand.

"Oh the class has decided that you should do a song... is that ok?" She asks a little worried.

"...tch.. yea, whatever." I say a little irritated.

"Ok well here's the song" she says handing me a sheet of paper with lyrics on it. The title was "Die young" by Kesha.

"Uh.... why?" I ask

"Well we thought it'd go with your style, you know" she said with a smile.

"*sigh*... fine, do I have to do anything?" I ask while looking over the lyrics.

"Well you have to dance and lip sync that's it." She said.

"........ugh, fine." I say, I continue to go over the details with her for a while, then I heard Jonathan try and get the class attention.

"Ok everyone we have to start on the play so everyone take a script!" He announced.

Everyone grabs a script, they were all the same, and we go over the characters and acts. I never really liked plays and never had a thing for acting, I can lie but I can't act. As we already knew the play was called "Wolf Princess" It's about the princess of the wolves. She was a beautiful white wolf but her and her pack had a spell cast on them by a witch, that allowed them to turn human, I guess you could say they were a type of werewolf. But when they turned human they still had their ears and tail. Then her parents told her she would have to marry someone in order to take control of the pack. She refuses because she want to marry out of love. Then there a threat to the pack, they were told to leave the area in about three weeks or else they would be killed. The princess then snuck away from her pack that night, she went to the nearest kingdom to seek for help from the king. She had hidden her ears and tail and went on her journey. Her first night there she meet a young shop keeper who was willing to take her in for the night. The shop keeper was an orphan and had liked the company of the princess. She kept her identity hidden from the shop keeper, and she told him that she needed to see the king immediately. The shop keeper told her that they could go ask to see the king in a week, because the shopkeeper couldn't leave his shop right away. The princess agreed because this would give her the chance to learn more about human culture. They then requested a hearing to see the king, and the guard told them they'd have to wait about two weeks. The princess said she couldn't wait that long, just then the prince of the castle was at his window and saw the princess from above. He fell in love with her beauty and decided that she would be the one he married. He quickly went down and told her to come into the castle. She agreed and went with the prince. She was so happy, and the prince took her to the king. She was going to tell him about her pack and the danger they were in, but the prince spoke before her and said that they were going to marry. The princess was shocked and didn't want any part in it, she tried to refuse and explain about her people. The king agreed to help, but only if she married his son. She wanted to say no but she knew if she did her people would be killed. She agreed to the terms and went back to the shop keeper. She told him what had happened and he was concerned for her, he too had fallen in love with the princess, but he loved her for her not for her beauty but for who she was as a person. That night she went back to her people to tell them the news, they were very happy. She then went back to the kingdom with her people. Her parents were concerned for her because they knew that she wanted to marry for love. She was to marry the prince in 3 days. She settled into the castle with her parents and told them everything that had happened when she was there. Her parents then went to go find the shopkeeper and bring him to the princess. The shop keeper couldn't get into the castle though. So he climbed the back wall to see her. When he finally made it to her, she was extremely happy to see him again. They planned to elope but then the prince walked into her room and saw the shopkeeper with the princess. He was furious, and was going order the shop keeper to be killed but was stopped by a mysterious force. It was a fairy and it told the shopkeeper that he was the kingdoms lost prince and that the prince was an evil sorcerer that had casted him away many years ago. The shop keeper then remembered everything and asked the fairy for help. The sorcerer and the fairy had a battle and the sorcerer was killed. The princess felt sorry for the sorcerer because he never had anything but his magic and himself. The shopkeeper was now the prince again and went to his father to tell him what had happened. The princess then remembered that she was to marry the prince if she wanted to help her people. The prince told her she didn't need to but she said she was more than happy to. Then they were married. That's the summary of the whole thing.