Visits

Your POV:

I was still sick, stuck in bed. It's Wednesday now and I feel a lot better, but I was still to sick to go to school. I was lying in bed with (cat), and watching a movie on my laptop. It's was around 12:37pm, I got a text from Kakyoin about the progress of the festival and the play. He told me what parts we went over and whatever. I could care less though, I already memorized the script and didn't need to be there for the rehearsals.

*knock knock* "(Y/n), I'm coming in" I heard my mom say from the other side of the door.

She walked in with a tray of food for me. It was just a sandwich and some orange juice.

"How are you feeling?" She asked walking up to the bed.

"I'm feeling a lot better." I said sitting up more.

"That's good to hear. I brought you some lunch. Try and eat as much as you can right now." She said setting the tray on the desk.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome, I'll be downstairs if you need anything" she said, then she walked out.

I grabbed the plate off the tray, and began to eat. (Cat) sat up next to me, and watched me eat. I fed her some pieces of turkey and bread to keep her occupied. When I was done with my food, I continued with my movie. When that movie was done I moved onto the next one. I grew bored of just being in my room, watching movies. I wanted to do something, but what could I do? I was stuck in bed, the only thing I could do was sleep or go downstairs and sit on the couch. I didn't really want to go down there right now anyway. I sat there and debated on what to do, I soon grew tired and decided to just go back to sleep. I was going back to school tomorrow, so the sooner the day ends, the sooner I have something to do. I fell into a dreamless sleep with (cat).
------------------------------------
Kakyoin POV:

It was lunchtime and I decided to text (Y/n) about what we went over today for the play.

'Wait, what if she's sleeping. I don't want to wake her. Well her phone is probably on silent, so she'll see it when she wakes up. But what if her phone isn't on silent.' I had a small debate on whether I should messege her or not.

After awhile of thinking and discussion, I decided to text her. Luckily she was awake. I told her about what has happened, and that Suzie and Erina miss her. While I was texting her Jotaro approached me.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"Oh I'm talking to (Y/N)." I said finishing the messege.

"Oh? How is she?" He asked quietly tilting his hat a little.

This caught my attention. I sort of knew how Jotaro felt about (Y/n). Even if he didn't know it himself, it was obvious to me.

"She's fine, she'll be coming back tomorrow" I answered with a smile,

"....ok" he said,

"KAKYOIN!!" Someone shouted from down the hall.

I turn around to see who it was, it was Suzie racing down the hall with Erina behind her. When they get to Jotaro and I, they were out of breath and look very excited about something.

"*pant pant* Kakyoin, I have a great idea!" Suzie said excitedly,

"Uh, Ok what is it?" I asked with confusion.

She caught her breath and continued, "We should go visit (N/n)-chan today, and get her a get well soon gift!" She said,

"Each of us can give her a small gift to make her feel better, and one big one from all of us as a 'we love you hope you feel better' gift." Erina explained.