More prep

Your POV:

I woke up as usual, and did my usual thing, but the whole time I kept thinking about the dream I had last night. I feel like that actually happened but I couldn't remember. I should ask my parents later. I went down stairs and ate breakfast, I was about to ask about the dream but realized I took to long getting ready today.

"Oh shit, I gotta go see you guys later!" I say as I rush out the door.

When I got to school I saw Kakyoin with Jotaro and his groupies. Ugh why now.

"Morning Kakyoin" I say walking up to them.

"Morning (Y/n), what happened?" Kakyoin asked a little worry.

I was out of breath and was leaning against the lockers, "oh yea, I'm fine I was just running late today so I had to run over here" I say standing up straight.

"Alright, as long as you're ok" he said with a smile.

"Thanks" I say back

"Ugh, why does she have to talk to them" I hear one of the girls whisper.

I look at her and she tenses up "you know, if you talk a little louder maybe I won't hear you." I say sarcastically, then walk away.

"...whatever, she's just jealous." Another girl says

"Tch, shut up you stupid bitch." Jotaro says coldly, then walks away toward the classroom, Kakyoin following behind him.

When we get to class everyone's already getting ready to set everything up. The bell rings as soon as we walk in and we get started. Some of the girls are measure some of the students so that they could start making the costumes.

"(L/n)-chan I need to measure you for your costumes" a girl with glasses says kindly

"Ok, do I have to take off my jacket?'' I ask

"Yes please" she says

I take off my jacket and she starts with my waist measurement, then move to my arms, then chest. I blush when she measures my chest, I find it so embarrassing when someone mentions my chest. I don't know if anyone else feels that way. When she's done, she thanks me and moves on to the next person.

"I wonder what the costumes will look like." I say to myself.

"I caught a glimpse of a design, but I wasn't sure if it was the final design or not" Kakyoin said next to me.

"What was it?" I ask.

"I'm not sure how I would describe it." He said, while putting his hand to his chin.

"Eh, it's fine. I'll see when they're done" I say

We continue the day as normal, then lunch rolls around and we take a break. I was sitting on the floor with Kakyoin, Ceasar and Joseph when Suzie and Erina come to join us. We laughed and talked as usual then for once Jotaro came over to sit with us. We all kinda looked at him weirdly, then Joseph spoke first

"Hey Jotaro , what's up? You never sit with us" he asks,

"Nothing, just wanted to sit here is that a problem?" Jotaro says back

"No, just wondering" Joseph said

He had taken the spot next to me since it was the only space available. I felt nervous for some reason, but I was happy? I don't know, whatever. Lunch ended and we continued working on stuff.

"(Y/n)-san can you do me a favor?" The glasses girl from earlier asked. I had learned her name was Mizuki.

"Sure" I said walking up to her.