Day 2

Quick note:
For the café it looks like polar bears cafe and if you don't know what that looks like then just use your imagination. And let me know if you like the story.
----------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

The next day I got up kind of early so that way I can go and look around town for a little bit. I got up and got dressed to get ready to go. I wore my (favorite) shirt, a thin jacket, some jeans and some black high tops. I went downstairs to find my mom cooking breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen she saw me.

"Good morning (Y/N)" she said with a smile.

"morning Mom. Where's dad?" I asked looking around for him,

"in the back" she said while gesturing towards the window that face the backyard.

I look to see where she was pointing, I could see Dad brushing (dog's name).

" you're up early" she said while getting plates out so we can eat breakfast.

"You going somewhere today" she asked while looking at my outfit.

"I thought I'd go and look around town so that way I can get used to this place" I said while pulling out a chair to sit down,

"alright just be careful, and don't get into any fights. At least not yet" she said with a small smile on her face.

"Ok" I said, just then my dad walked in.

"what's this I hear about going out" he asked while going to sit at the table beside me.

"Oh, (Y/N) is just going out to walk around, so she can get used to being here." Mom explained,

"Oh thats good" he then turned to me and said "maybe you'll meet someone that goes to your school while your out."

I nodded and started to eat breakfast. When I was going to pick up my plate and headed for the door. I grab my backpack that I use for outings and shouted

"I'm off" from the door,

"be safe" my parents said from the kitchen.

Then I was off, it was a beautiful day the sun was out there were few clouds out, and the sky was a beautiful blue. It was perfect weather to be out today. As I walk into the city I see some shops and decided to go and look around.

After a while of looking around, and going through shops. I decided to eat lunch, I didn't realize it had gotten this late. Then I noticed a small café near a small park.

'that looks like a nice place' I thought to myself.

As I was heading towards the cafe I noticed a tall guy with a hair noodle over his face standing near the café.

'That's the guy from my school. What was his name again? Something Nori... Kak..yoin?' I thought to myself while.

'Oh right! Noriaki Kakyoin, I think that was his name, wonder what he's doing here. Maybe he's waiting for someone, like his girlfriend?'

I guess I stood there for too long wondering what he was doing here, because when I came back to reality he was waving to me with a warm smile. I decided to walk up to him

"Good afternoon (Y/N)" he said,

"o-oh good afternoon Kakyoin-san, I'm surprised you remembered my name" I said.

He chuckled "of course I remember your name, we met just yesterday how could I forget such an interesting name. And there's no need for honorifics, just Kakyoin is fine" he said with a kind smile,