Day 8

Your POV:

It was finally Friday. I got up and did my usual thing. When I got to school I saw Joseph and Ceasar sitting at a desk together looking at a magazine as if nothing had happened, but I saw a difference in their behavior. It was small but it was still there. I greeted Kakyoin and we talked for a bit, then class started.

''Alright everyone listen up. We have our school culture festival coming up in two weeks, so we have to get on it now." Lisa-sensei said "Jonathan." She says Then goes to sit on a chair in the corner of the room.

"Thank you sensei." He says then begins.

"We have to decide on what our class is going to do for the festival, so let's get brainstorming" he says with determination.

One of the guys raises his hand immediately. "Yes?" Jonathan asks.

"Maid café'' the guy says with enthusiasm.

Everyone looks at him. "Everyone does a maid café though. Plus you just want to be a perv" some girl says.

"Yea come on be more creative" Another says.

Jonathan looks the guy and gives him an apologetic smile. The guy sits back down and sulks. "Anything else?" Jonathan asks.

"Cosplay café" Another dude says.

"Isn't that just like a maid café?" A guy asks.

"Yea come on let's do something the others won't do" a girl says.

"How about an animal café?" Some other girls asks.

"That sounds cute" her friend says,
"Yea we could all wear different animal ears" girl #4 says

"Yeah let's do it!" Some guy says excitedly

"Can the girls wear maid outfits?" The same guy asked

"Enough with the maid outfits" some girl shouted.

"Hm... doesn't sound to bad. Is everyone ok with this?" Jonathan asks the class

Everyone shouts 'yeah' except for Jotaro and myself, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

"We also need to pick a contestant for the girls contest. Also this year it's our class and class 1-A whose doing the play." Jonathan said interrupting the class.

"What?" "There's gonna be a girls contest?" Some of the students questioned

"Yes, every class has to pick a representative. Sadly it's mandatory, but the winner's class gets to choose where the next school trip is going to be from the choices they give you. So who should it be?" Jonathan says

"It should be the cutest girl in the class." Some guy states,

"But we don't really have any cute girls. There's only a small amount." Another dude says.

"Hey! That's so rude!" Some of the girls shout.

"How bout the new girl." One of the guys say,

Everyone turns to me. I wasn't really paying attention, so when they turn to me I looked at them with confusion.

"What..." I ask quietly.

"Yea she's pretty cute." Guy #1 says

"How long has she been in our class?" Guy #2 asks,

"How have I not noticed her, she's adorable!" Guy #3 says with excitement,

"It's because she's next to Kujo." His friend says

"Lucky bastard..'' He says quietly.

The class had a small discussion on how I should be the representative.