Chapter 3: Training

A/N

HEY GUYS, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE. IVE BEEN DISTRACTED. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!!

ENJOY!!!

-Cole

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo Windell got up the next morning ready for training. They had that day to train. The first day, they just did normal training. But on the second day, they would train for the first half of the day, then later they would perform their best in front of the Gamemakers, who would give them their training scores, a score, or number from 1 to 12, based on how well they did in training.

He hopped out of bed and headed for the dining room for breakfast. They had eggs, but since you can't eat them, they hatched chickens from them and ate those. They also had milk for their beverage.

Then it was time to go to training.

"Okay!" said the head Gamemaker, Sammy Jay, as he lead the tributes to the training center. "You will train for six hours today. Then you will go for dinner. Returning after that is optional, for the center will be open till 11:00 P.M. Have fun!" He pulled a lever and both of the double doors opened and all the tributes dashed like lightning into the room.

The training room wasn't too big. It was an area with targets for bows and arrows, an area for hand-to-hand combat, a leap of faith off of a mountain you climb for the climbing station (it goes into water), and an area that teaches you the best way to find apples in trees and animals. It might sound like a lot, but it isn't.

What should I do first? Leo asked himself. He decided to do archery because he wasn't very good at that.

Leo went to one of the chests and took out a bow and some arrows. He loaded an arrow. He pulled back the string, but he wasn't holding the arrow so it fell out and it was just the string in his clutch. He sighed and picked up the arrow to try again, this time holding the arrow. But it was a horrible shot and the arrow ended up five feet away from the target.

"I'll try archery later," Leo decided.

************************************************************************************************************

Jason Pixtel loved climbing, but he had to practice sword fighting because that was what he was worst at.

He picked an iron sword and walked up to the volunteer.

"Ah!" the volunteer said in an Austrailian accent. "Here to practice your sword fighting?"

"Yes," replied Jason.

"Okay, then let's begin!"

The volunteer chose a diamond sword and told Jason that you could block, and if someone hit you, you would only take half the damage. He also told Jason that you can block and attack at the same time. He also said that you can only block with a sword though.

"Now," the volunteer began. "let's get into actual fighting! I'll give you some tips."

Four hours later, Jason walked away an amazing sword fighter. He had improved his only flaw. Now he could go have fun at the climbing station.

Jason knew he woould be dangerous in the Minecraft Hunger Games.

******************************************************************************************************

Andrew Uno knew he couldn't do anything. He knew he wasn't very good at anything you would need to win the Minecraft Hunger Games. After eating a dinner similar to the night before, he decided that he should continue training. So he walked back to the training center. The doors were already open, so he just walked in.

Hmm, what should I try first? Andrew asked himself. He knew he wasn't very good at anything, so it was a hard decision. But he eventually decided on archery.

He walked over to the archery station and took a bow out of a chest. He walked over to a target a took 20 arrows of a chest. He was about to shoot when a man stopped him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he said waving his hand in front of Andrew. "Don't just shoot! I should probably teach you how first so that you don't kill someone. I missed someone today and they just shot without instructions. Luckily, he didn't kill anyone, but he sure did fail."

He picked up a bow and some arrows and began instructing Andrew on how to do it use it. Andrew zoned out, though, although he modded occasionally. The instructor let him try a few times, and he failed every time. The instructor knew he was hopeless, although he kept trying to help. Eventually it was 11:00 and the training center was closing.

"Thanks for everything!" Andrew said, meaning nothing. The instructor just nodded.

Andrew went to bed, thinking that maybe he could try again tomorrow. Maybe he could learn something the next day.

But as he lay in bed, he had one thought. I am so going to die.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys! I really appreciate it!

Vote, comment, and follow!!!

-Cole