Chapter 9: The End of Some More Lives (Day 4)

A/N

Finally, another chapter! Okay, read now.

-Cole

_____________________________

Tyler Joe Bob stood with his enchanted diamond sword. He watched as another tribute pulled and enchanted iron sword out of their chest.

Tyler's plan was to attack him. He just had to get his supplies. Tyler had been watching his victim put stuff in and take stuff out of his chest for a while, and he had some pretty good stuff.

Tyler decided that he had been waiting, watching to see what was in his victim's chest for too long now, so he took one step from his hiding place. The leaves made a crunching noise under his feet and his victim looked back immediately. He took his enchanted diamond sword out of his chest and held it in his hand. He took a step towards Tyler and Tyler hit him, and then stepped back behind to the edge of the tree, out of reach.

"You shall not kill the great Billy Pinned!" the victim shouted.

"Well, Billy, guess what. You're out of luck," Tyler said, grinning. They stared at each other furiously for a moment. Suddenly, Billy jumped forward and hit Tyler, knocking him out of the tree, just like that.

Billy smiled in satisfaction. Tyler was dead, and that was one less tribute to deal with. But his smile turned to a frown when a cannon didn't fire.

Tyler was still alive.

But how? Survival was impossible! Billy had knocked him out of the tree and into the lava. Unless the ground had been rebuilt...

He looked over the side of the tree and saw the lava was still there. So Tyler had to have fallen into the lava. But how had he lived? Had he drank a fire resistance potion? Had he eaten a golden apple? That had to have been the only way.

Billy gave up on truing to figure it out. He sighed and looked up to see the sun at the top of the sky, directly over his head. This meant that the challenge was about to happen.

He decided to leave Tyler in his hiding place. He guessed that Tyler would be back up soon, though, so he jumped to another tree.

Suddenly, there was an explosion and Billy turned to see the that the tree he was just standing on was gone and Tyler flying through the air uncontrollably at extreme speed.

But when he looked in the sky, he saw something terrifying. There was a huge black figure flying through the air, shooting fireballs everywhere, which destroyed everything. He couldn't believe his eyes.

It was the Enderdragon flying towards him.

Billy ran as fast as he could, but he couldn't beat the Enderdragon. The Enderdragon blew a fireball and Billy was dead instantly.

BOOM!!!

Tyler was far enough away. He had miraculously landed in a tree, and he was quite a ways from the Enderdragon. He still had to run, though. The Enderdragon could catch up to him in no time. His only hope what that the Enderdragon hadn't seen him.

But Tyler still had to run, and he knew it.

*********************************

Dylan Billy Bob Jr. the Third couldn't believe his eyes. It was the Enderdragon! And it was actually inside the arena! How has the Gamemakers gotten it in there?

He pulled out his bow and arrow and shot it at the Enderdragon, which didn't help at all. It's health, which was shown at the top of his eye, had barely changed. Instead, the Enderdragon turned and flew towards him.

I'm dead, Dylan thought.

Dylan jumped out of his tree and the Enderdragon flew through the one he was just in. While the Enderdragon was close enough, he hit it with his enchanted diamond sword three times, and the dragon's health dropped a bit.

This kept happening until the Enderdragon had one quarter of its health left. Dylan was on the last tree there was. He quickly mined through the tree and collected the wood. He then made wooden planks so he had more blocks to use. He went into crouch mode and built a bridge to the nearest tree. It was amazing that he had actually done it quickly enough. He sprinted across the bridge, and the Enderdragon destroyed the bridge behind him as he went.

Finally, Dylan reached the tree as the Enderdragon destroyed the last of the bridge behind him. He held his sword and turned to face the Enderdragon. It shot a fireball at him, but he stepped away at the last second. The fireball flew past him, half a block away. When he glanced back, he saw that there was barely any of the tree left.

Dylan hopped around the remains of the tree, hitting the Enderdragon as be did. Finally, the Enderdragon was down to one percent of its health, and there was only a single leaf block for Dylan to stand on. He knew he was doomed.

Dylan whacked the Enderdragon one last time and watched it go up into the sky and then explode like a firework, releasing tons of XP. Unforetunately, most of it fell into he lava around him. But that wasn't his concern. Dylan was stranded on one leaf block, which would eventually disintegrate because there was no wood to support it.

*********************************

Leo Windell couldn't believe it. He had survived the first three challenges! In fact, there were ten tributes still alive! That must've been some kind of record! They normally would've had a winner by now. He guessed there would be no more challenges, because the one time that they still had more than one tribute still alive after three challenges, they didn't have any more challenges. But there were only three tributes left during that Games. But still, anything could happen.

Leo settled in his tree as he sun began to set, which was a good time to watch the Enderdragon's beautiful death (A/N- That sounds weird doesn't it.) in the distance. The fireworks were wonderful. The Gamemakers had given the tributes entertainment in such a boring and scary arena.

Suddenly, a cannon fired. Then, a minute later, Minecraft music began to play. Then the faces of Billy Pinned and Dylan Billy Bob Jr. he Third appeared in the sky.

Nine tributes left.

_____________________________

A/N

Hello, my amazing fans. Sorry for not updating in, like, forever! But I was busy working on my other story, "Live".

Vote, comment, and follow!

-Cole :)