Chapter 4: Training Scores

Grace Gallonster was ready. She was prepared for the Games. She used to think she would stand no chance, but she came into training and it blew herself away at how good she was.

As she woke up, ate her breakfast, and headed to the training room, she felt confidence rush through her body. I think I can do it, she thought. I think I can win.

She could do everything. She could use a sword, she could use a bow and arrow, she could climb and jump accurately, and all that good stuff.

She was thinking about making allies with the girls. She knew it would help. Then she would have someone to work with until the Games were over.

When Sammy Jay opened the doors to the training center, she didn't go to a station. Instead she went to the girls.

First she walked over to the taller, more stronger looking one. She said her name was Beth, and they instantly became friends. Their conversation was long with lots of laughs.

But that was until Grace accidentally said that she was only making allies so that she had a better chance of becoming victor.

"What?!" Beth said, disgusted. "Well, it looks like you're not gonna not gonna have anyone to use!" And she turned back to the instructor for the archery station.

So much for her, Grace thought.

She walked over to the other girl. She said her name was Chloe. They also had a conversation. Grace was careful not to make the same mistake she had before, but it didn't matter. She found that Chloe just wasn't a very cool person.

So much for allies, Grace thought.

****************************************

Steve Ickoe shuddered as he walked toward the training room. It was time to show the gamemakers what he could do.

Steve walked through the iron doors and into the training room. He noticed the gamemakers behind a glass wall, nodding for him to begin.

What should I do first? Steve asked himself. After a long debate between the sides of his head, he decided to climb first.

He walked to a hill that was used for the climbing station and started walking up. It was like walking up stairs. Too easy!

But then he reached a two-block jump and frowned. Two-block jumps are impossible! But there had to be a way. They wouldn't just make him fail so be would get a bad score. Would they?

Confused, Steve looked around. After about 30 seconds, he noticed a block hanging off the mountain. Yes! he thought. I can jump there!

So Steve jumped to the block, which started a path through the inside of the mountain. He followed it until he arrived where he was before, except one blocks higher. He could jump to that block now!

He jumped to the block and went up the rest of the mountain easy as pie. When he reached the top, he saw the gamemakers nodding. He looked off the edge of the mountain and saw water, which he just had to jump into.

Confident and sure he would get a great score, Steve leaped off the mountain.

But he missed the water.

Fortunately, Steve lived, but he only had half of a heart left.

There went his good training score.

************************************************************************************************************

John Minnose was a little nervous when it was time to find out the training scores.

Because you can't make TVs in Minecraft, they had a huge wall that was powered by pistons and would show the score of the person after their name was announced.

Suddenly, the first name was announced (list shown below).

Billy Pinned-9

Al Moninto-7

Joe Baker-8

Steve Ickoe-5

Cooper Cooper-10

Chloe Climton-4

Perry Johnson-11

Beth Blickoe-10

Angel Indo-5

Ben Hickory-3

Jason Pixtel-11

Dylan Billy Bob Jr. The Third-11

John Minnose-8

Jack Steven-7

Leo Windell-9

Philip Bob-9

Grace Gallonster-7

Andrew Uno-4

Dornic Usher-3

Kaden Ticky-2

Nicholas Pampo-4

Rob Steven-6

Justin Toiler-7

Tyler Joe-Bob-11

Then they were done and everyone headed back to their rooms, just like that, which John thought was bizarre.

An 8? John thought, beginning to get mad. Just an 8! I know I can do better than that!

John decided to go back to his room.

An 8? he was still thinking. I'll show them. I'm gonna win the Minecraft Hunger Games!

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

WHOOP WHOOP!!! The Games start in the next chapter!

Vote, comment, and follow!

-Cole