The stag

Ashanna didn't look up from her target as her father approached her. It had been several days since her Father's injury. He now used a stick to help him walk.

"Ashanna.." He sighed.
Ashanna dropped her bow and turned to face him. She searched his eyes for a hint of what he was trying to tell her..

She felt merciless pain, as if someone has torn her stomach. Then her vision took control.

She was standing in a forest. Watching as a crowned stag raced towards a boar. It used its antlers as its weapon. The stag tried to stab the boar but missed. The boar charged and sunk its tusks into stags stomach, tearing flesh.
The stags crown fell and rolled slowly towards a pride of lions.
The feline of the group looked at Ashanna hungrily before picking up the crown with her teeth and placing it on her cubs head.
Her vision began to fade and she found herself back in reality.

Ashanna looked at her father sadly.

"The king's dying." Ashanna said quietly. Her father nodded.

"It won't be long.. I left him to rest for an hour or two." Her father added.

"I'm sorry.. I know he's your friend." Ashanna said genuinely.

"We need to leave, Father. When he dies, Cerci will insure you won't get the chance to reveal her children's parentage." Ashanna whispered.

"Lord Baelish said he'd have the loyalty of the gold cloaks so we could take The queen and her children into our custody." Her father said under his breath.
Ashanna closed her eyes for a long second in frustration.
"Father... Please don't tell me, you trust Littlefinger."

"He swore to your mother that he'd help me." Her father said slowly.

"He's a liar." Ashanna quipped.

"Enough. Get your sisters ready." He said firmly.

Ashanna left him there and climbed the steps to the tower of the hand and found herself in Arya's room.
Her sister took one look at her.. And her eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" Arya asked frantically. Ashanna got to her level.

"We're leaving you need to pack, Father should be up soon to talk to you and Sansa. Just get ready, please." Ashanna said softly.
Arya opened her mouth to reply but no sound came out.

"It's going to be ok." Ashanna promised before ruffling her hair and departing the room. She dared not to venture into Sansa's room she'd leave her father to break the news to her.
Ashanna knew her sister wouldn't take their departure from King's landing lightly.

She hurried to her own room where she had all her things packed and waiting at the door. They had been like that since the day they came. Ashanna only removed clothes as she needed them. She knew she had to be ready to leave at a minutes notice and now she was more ready than ever.

Her wolf Winter watched her as she glanced around her room to make sure she had everything. Her wolfs adopted siblings stared at her with great interest as she moved everything she needed even closer to the door.

She turned to count her wolves when her door swung open abruptly.

"It's your fault isn't it?!" Sansa demanded. Ashanna slowly turned to face her sister. Sansa glared at her, her face nearly the color  of her hair with anger.

"If you mean us returning to Winterfell. No I didn't to anything. I only gave father council to leave and he listen this time." Ashanna said calmly.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL!!?" Sansa shrieked.  Ashanna looked at her sister long and hard.

"... You think I want to be like this? Do you honestly think I enjoy knowing horrible things before they happen? You my sweet sister are wrong." Ashanna said blankly.

"What did you do!? Did you have an vision in front of the court?" Sansa asked firmly. Ashanna shook her head.

"Then why are we leaving?" Sansa whined.

"Because it's not safe here!" Ashanna snapped.

"What?.."  Sansa asked quietly.

"Ask father he might be able to explain better." I whisper as I pass her in my door way followed by my wolves.