I promise

A dream took Ashanna to King's Landing.
Ashanna stood on one of the roofs overlooking The Sept of Baelor. Her long dark hair swayed lightly in the gentle breeze.
Her grey eyes narrowed at the crowd that had gathered.

Then she saw them...

Joffrey,
Cersei,
Ser Ilyn,
Lord Varys,
And.... Sansa..

Her gaze flickered to the figures approaching them through the crowd.

NO!

Ashanna drew her bow and aimed.

"Ashanna." A voice she knew all to said gently.  Ashanna whirled around to face the voice..

Her father stood before her.. Ashanna ran into his arms, finding herself in his comforting embrace.

"I'm so sorry!" She sobbed into her father's chest. He shushed her as he rocked her in his arms.

"My sweet girl, this wasn't your doing." He whispered softly.

"I failed you, Father." Ashanna choked. He shook his head.

"No, never." He said as he smiled at her. Tears streamed down her face as she gazed up at him.

"But Sansa and Arya.-"

"Are Starks of Winterfell, just like you. You'll see them again, they'll be ok." He said gently.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't make them come with me." Ashanna whispered.

"You'll all be together again, I know it." Her father said reassuringly as he wiped the tears from her face.

"I miss you." Ashanna said softly.

"And I, you. I never wanted you to have to fight, Ashanna. But now you must promise me that we will keep fighting. Promise me you'll find your way back to your Mother."

"I promise." She vowed, she meant it.

Her father began to fade with the wind that blew through her hair softly. The scene around her began to crumble until there was nothing.

And that's when she opened her eyes. Ashanna wiped her tear stained cheeks as she sat up. That's when she realised that she wasn't in the inn... she was moving... in a cart. Ashanna turned her furious glare on the figure, eating a roll beside her. Cedric nodded to her.

"Where are we?" She demanded. Cedric motioned to the gigantic river beside them.

"We're traveling on the banks of the trident we should be there in a day or two." Cedric explained. Ashanna's eyes narrowed.

"Why aren't we at the inn?" Ashanna asked cautiously.

"A bunch of unfriendly fells clad in red and gold stormed the inn this morning. We assumed the lions we're taking provisions so we tuck tail and ran." Cedric's father explained from the seat where he was steering the horse.

"The cart?" Ashanna asked warily. Cedric smirked.

"We bought it. That's father's trade, we buy goods and sell them for a dearer price." Cedric said smugly. They sounded genuine, truthful that made Ashanna sigh with relief.

"Don't worry Malady, if we had any intention of killing ya or giving you to the Lannisters we would've handed you over to the first Lannister worshipping scum we found." Cedric said as he watched her reaction. Ashanna conceded that if they wanted to hurt her they would've done so by now.