Blush And Bashful

Continued flashback

So it's been like a week and Seven hasn't called me. It wasn't like I expected him to but...oh well. There was something about him that drew me in. He wasn't like the guys I'm use to. The guys I know are calm and clean cut, where he's wild and rugged.  For some reason I just wanted to get to know him. I do believe I was crushing hard.

Saturday night rolled around and I was at the old bridge doing the same lame stuff. After a bit I saw Seven and his crew roll in. I watched them for a bit before sneaking away from my friends and wondering over to the other side of the bridge. I bounced up to him with my normal bright smile. "Hey Seven" I said followed by a cutesy giggle.

"Hey" he grunted out.

One of his friends laughed and asked "Are you lost?"

"No" I said in my innocent ways not catching onto his sarcasm. I turned my smile back to Seven and said in my sing song voice "Why haven't you called me?"

I heard guffaws from his crowd. "Dude tell me your not tapping ass from miss goody two shoes? You know we don't mix with their kind".

Seven looked down at me with hard eye's "You need to go back over to your side".

Oh snap peas, my eye's are going to start watering themselves and I can't cry in front of these hooligans. "Okay" I mumbled and walked away with my feelings hurt. Once back with my friends I just wasn't feeling any party vibes so I said my goodbyes and trudged up the hill to my car. As I was opening my door I heard Seven's voice. "Your leaving early"

Looking at him I grunted out a "humpf" then swung my head around making sure to snap my hair in his face.

"Go with me Lotus".

"What?" I screeched. "After you treated me that way?"

"Look Lotus, you can't just walk up to me and say stuff like that in front of my friends. I'll never hear the end of it".

"Well sorry". I snorted.

"Go with me Lotus".

"Where?"

"Just for a ride"

I hesitated before answering mulling it over.  Those dark chocolate eye's bore down on me making me feel intimidated and a prickle of fear.

"Okay" I stuttered out.

I followed him to his old camaro and climbed in. The engine rattled to life with a vibrating rumble causing me to jump. "Wow it's so loud".

Seven grinned and took off. Instead of heading toward the city lights he turned and went down the long, dark road that led further out into the country.

"Where are you going?"

"You'll see".

After a bit he pulled into a rundown, abandoned old mill. Okay this is stuff out of horror movies and I blurted out. "Your not going to kill me or something are you?"

"Just get out Lotus".

Nervously I got out and he motioned me to follow him. We came to a chain linked fence and I watched as he scaled it. Once over he looked at me and raised his brows. "You coming?"

"But it has a no trespassing sign Seven".

"Lotus no one ever comes out here. Live a little" he said with a challenging smirk.

Gripping the fence I tried to hoist myself up but had no such luck. "I can't get over".

Rolling his eye's he climbed to the top and stretched his hand to me. Taking it he hefted me over the fence to the other side. Then it dawned on me. "Oh my butter and beans, I'm breaking the law".