Deadly Intentions

Pictured above is Hector. Just want to thank my readers real quick, Thank You!!!❤   Hope this story is to your liking. Also I'm working on a new story but haven't published yet. More details coming soon! I'm also finding myself missing the Harper's 😢

Chewing on my lip I was trying to decide what to do. A few weeks ago some of our comrades in Flordia contacted me with word on Lotus. Yes, Seven still kept tabs on her to ensure her safety. Anyways they called to let me know some detective came by her shop hounding her with questions on Seven. To their knowledge Lotus didn't leak a thing. I decided not to alert Seven of this for two reasons, I wanted to see if the detective would come back around and chances was if Seven found out he would disrupt her life and only hurt her more. Then today I got another unsettling call, apparently their guy named Stone approached Lotus at work where they locked themselves in her shop for over an hour. He walked her to the car and they shared a kiss.

This is where the problem came in. Was he just trying to get laid or was he trying to swoon Lotus in hopes she'd turn Seven in. Lotus knows enough info on our organization she could really burn us down and have us tossed in prison for life. I instructed our Flordia men to bug her shop, apartment, and car. This had to be nipped in the bud quickly. If possible I was going to try to keep Seven out of this for Lotus's sake, but the news I recivied this morning would be best passed along. I hated to do it but it was for our protection now.

I got word that Lotus and Stone had a date that ended back at his place. Now this normally wouldn't be a problem but this guy is trying to help take us down. I don't think Lotus would spill anything to him but if their relationship grows she may confide in him. So yes, now it was in Sevens best interest to know. I approached his office door and gave it a swift knock. Once he called out I entered. "Boss I need to let you in on something that could potentially bring trouble our way".

"Go ahead Hector".

"A few weeks ago our Flordia informants contacted me. They was concerned about Lotus. Seems a detective by the name of Travis Stone contacted her concerning you. We have it in our knowledge that Lotus didn't leak a thing. I didn't feel the need to alert you just yet, I wanted to see if this would go anywhere. However last week they spent some time together so I had our informants bug her shop, home and car. Then I was informed this morning that they went out last night where she ended back up at his place. My worry is he might be trying to earn her trust in hopes she'll talk"..

Seven remained quiet as he squeezed the bridge of his nose. With irritation he finally spoke. "We need to get down there and see for ourselves what's up".

"What's your plans for Lotus?" I asked. The last thing I wanted was her hurt.

"I'm not sure yet, I need to access the situation first hand".

"You know she wouldn't speak Seven and things are going good for her now".

"I don't give a shit Hector. I can't let anyone jeopardize our business. Lotus has a tendency to put herself in situations that are dangerous. The stupid girl should have known better than to get involved with a law man".

Seven

Damn I missed Lotus every single day and regretted what I did. I should've known she could never betray me but I'm too stubborn. Many times I thought about paying her a visit just to see if we still had a chance. By that evening I was landing in Flordia and my first stop was her bakery. She really had it going on for her and luckily it was so crowded I blended right in. Taking a table in the back my heart temporarily stopped as I saw her cone from the back. She was so beautiful, more so than I remember and I wished I could approach her. She was busy placing scones in a bag when Stone walked in. He came around the counter like he owned the place wrapping his arms around her waist. Pulling her to him he placed several smooches over her face as she giggled trying to swat him away. It was obvious that they were a couple and she had slept with him. Rage filled my veins as I thought about killing him right now but I caused this. It hurt like a motherfucker seeing their display of love and it left a bitter taste in my mouth knowing that my angel had been touched by another man besides me. I made the decision right then and there that I had to try and win her back. I could change, I could conquer my anger even if I had to get help. Seeing the one you loved with another really fucked with your mind  and makes you realize what you lost. Seeing Lotus smile up at Stone I knew right in that instant that I'd give it all up just to be with her. I'd walk away in a nano secound if she'd come back. I'd love her right this time, without anger, abuse, fear. I'd be the Seven she transformed me into when we were kids. She would be my boss, my love.....just Tell me how to fix this and win her back.