Bamboozled

I was flabbergasted at watching Lotus defend herself against my men. Sure they wasn't applying all their force due to me and knowing it would be hell to pay if she was hurt. And yes, pulling my gun on her was a asshole move, but it was all in jest. I'd never harm her. Then fuck my stars she started watering her eyes. I hated when she cried. Usually I'm cold as stone and have no remorse but when I see Lotus cry I get all gooey inside. Always have. Putting my gun away I approached her wrapping her in my arms. It felt so good to finally hold her.

"Shhhh... baby" I crooned. "Please don't cry. I was just joking, I'd never harm you much less shoot you. Now please, I hate to see you water your eye's".

I kissed her precious tears from her cheek not allowing them to hit the floor. Immediately I tensed when I felt her face nuzzle into my neck and her arms shyly wrap around me in return. Pulling my arms tighter around her I smashed her body against mine. Feelings for this woman I swore I'd burried suddenly bubbled to the surface. Scooping her up I carried her to her room and laid her on the bed. Gently I laid beside her and continued holding her. "Princess I'm just worried about you that's all. I can't protect you if you don't give me a name".

Sniffing she replied "I don't want to get you mixed up in this".

"I already am involved. The day you walked back in my life I was involved. Fuck, do you know how bad I've missed you. How bad it hurt thinking you left me, that you finally realized I was a mistake. I haven't given my heart to another since you, I couldn't. I don't know what your feelings are for me now after all this time but I'm laying mine out in the open. I want us back. I want what we had but even better".

Lotus looked up at me with those teary eye's and for the first time in my life I was nervous. Nervous at what her answer would be. Slowly she lifted her hand to my face and leaned in. As I thought she was going to kiss me she whispered. "Take me to our place Seven".

She needn't ask again. Our spot was down by the river behind the abandoned mill. Pulling her up I ushered her out of the house and into my car. As I drove she leaned her head on my shoulder and laced our fingers together. We made it by nightfall and just like always I helped her over the fence. As soon as we made it to our flat rock Lotus slid out of her dress while facing me. I was paralyzed at the sight of her beauty. Looking me in the eye she unclasped her bra  then shimmied out of her panties. "What are you waiting for Seven?" She teased as darted off to the water. Hurriedly I stripped from my clothes and joined her. Laughing she dove under the water. After several seconds I started to worry when she hadn't surfaced. Just as I was going to go under I felt her arms slither around me from behind me. Her breasts pressed into my back as her mouth found my neck.

Turning myself around I moved in focusing on her lips. "Lotus remember what I told you the first time I brought you here?"

Smiling she said. "If memory serves me correct I believe you told me I was seconds from you fucking me".

"Yea, something like that. This is your only warning Lotus. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock"

"You'll have to catch me first and if you do you can do whatever you wish to me"

Damn little tease I thought as she darted off from my reach. By the time I caught her we were both breathless. Squealing as I tossed her up on my shoulder I trudged out of the water to the rock. Laying her down over my shirt I placed her legs over my shoulders then leaned down to kiss her. The little vixen bit my lip. This was definitely not the girl that was sent away, this was now a woman that knew what she wanted and wasn't  afraid to go after it. "Hurry Seven, I haven't had you in so long. I haven't had sex since you, just hurry. Put it in me baby. I want you to fuck me hard".

Clearly I was shocked by her language but turned on as well. With a fierce thrust I sailed into her tightness and a hiss tore from my between my lips. "Fuck Lotus, your tighter than I remember."

Lotus wailed out and the wind carried her moans. "That's it Seven, right there baby, deeper" she let her hands massage her bouncy breasts as I pumped away on her. "Damn princess you make me so hot. So many things I want to do to you. We've got a lot of catching up to do".

Lotus was riding her next wave of pleasure when she moaned out "Seven I still love you, I never stopped".

Slowing my pace I looked down at her "and I love you to baby. I loved before I even knew you".

Afterwards we tossed our clothes on but sat there leaning against each other enjoying the silence. I heard a crumple through the trees but didn't want to alert Lotus. Training my ears i detected footsteps of maybe three to four people. Putting my hand on my gun I whispered to Lotus "let's go princess".

Helping her up I made sure to place her behind me. I knew whomever it was, was close and there was no way to escape. Needing to prepare Lotus I whispered "There's a few people up ahead. May just be some teens. Just in case stay behind me no matter what. If something goes wrong run into the river and swim it down to you meet the bridge".

I felt her grip the back of my shirt. "I'm scared Seven".

"I got you baby. Don't worry".

Keeping my hand in my pocket I pushed a button on my keychain that would alert my men as to my whereabouts. They would know to come immediately. Finally three men walked into the clearing. Two holding guns. I felt Lotus start to tremble and cry. "It's him. He found me. It's Asher Evans".