Chapter 70: Annual Mothers Day Gala/Ball at the Arena

Madison went to the bathroom and found two garment bags and a box of shoes waiting for her.   She grabs them and heads out into their room to get dressed.   Kris was getting dressed as well.   Madison walks into their closet because there was a full length mirror in there.   She opens one of the bags finding a silver mesh baby doll top and matching thong.  She puts it on.   She looked in the mirror to see how she looked in it and locked eyes with Kris who had come in behind her.

"You look handsome baby." Madison says as he was wearing a silver vest over a white shirt and black pants and black shoes.

"Thanks.  I have a gift and giving your dominant kinky side I think you might like it." Kris says kissing her neck brushing a strand of her hair away.

"Nothing to bad baby you are still recovering from surgery." Madison says.

"This isn't bad and it's not for me it is for you." Kris says pulling a box out of his pocket.

"You are not putting those in my ass." Madison says that was wear she drew the line.

"They aren't for your ass baby." Kris says nibbling her spot behind the ear the one he knows gets her every time.

"God okay." Madison says.

Kris opens the box and pulls them out. 

"Suck baby." Kris says holding them to her mouth.

Madison takes them in sucking on them lubing them with her saliva.   Once they were good and wet Kris pulls them out of her mouth.

"Bend over just a bit baby." Kris says.

Madison bends over and Kris inserts the beads inside her.

"Oh god." Madison moans.

"Trust me baby it will be worth it." Kris says kissing her.

He then helps her put on her gown.

"God baby it's beautiful." Madison says seeing it once on her.

"Not as beautiful as you my love."  Kris says putting a necklace around her neck.

"What is that baby?" Madison asks seeing it.

"A necklace for you to wear tonight and always.  Happy mothers day early baby.   Thank you for being a wonderful step mom to my son and loving him like he is yours.   And thank you baby for carrying her twins inside of you and nurturing them as they grow.  I don't know what I would do without you in my life and me, Micah and the twins are so lucky to have you in our lives as wife and mother."  Kris says kissing her neck.

"Aww Kris  I love you so much and I am honored to be your wife.   Thanks for letting me be apart of Micah's life.   And thank you for helping me created two miracles.  I can't wait to meet them and hold them and raise them with you."   Madison says turning to face him.

Kris kisses her softly on the lips.   Madison hugs him laying her head on his shoulder just enjoying that moment.

A minute later Madison pulls her hair up into a clip leaving a few strands fall down her face curling them.   She applies a touch of make up and some perfume before slipping into her silver wedges that Kris bought her.   He had also bought her a pair of sliver ballet flats to put in her purse in case her feet started hurting.

"You ready?" Kris asks her.

"Yes baby." Madison says.

"Sid, Nadia and Micah are already there.   Sid says Micah was excited to play with the other kids of the players." Kris says.

"I am glad.  He could use some playtime with other kids his age." Madison says.

They head to the car and  head to the arena.    Kris parks and they head inside.