Chapter 185: Exotic Animal Experience and Sea World

The next morning everyone woke up a little later than usual since they got home from Miami so late.  Ashes even slept in.

Kris woke up with her licking his face.

"Hey baby girl I am guessing you have to go out to the bathroom huh?" Kris says petting her head.

"I would think that is it." Madison says waking up too.

"I will let her out." Kris says.

"Okay what is on the agenda today?" Madison asks.

"Exotic Animal Experience its like a zoo and then Sea World.   Oh and we are having breakfast at Chef Mickey but Micah doesn't know that." Kris says.

"Okay I will get up and get dressed while you let Ashes out." Madison says.

Kris gets up and takes Ashes outside.  Madison slowly gets up heads towards the shower.   She  gets in and turns the water on.   A few minutes later she feels arms wrap around her waist and kisses placed along her neck.

"How is Ashes doing?" Madison asks.

"She is doing good.   When we get home to Montreal we will have to take her to the vet for a check up with to see how the puppies are doing." Kris says.

"Already made an appointment." Madison says.

"Good baby. " Kris says nibbling her sweet spot.

"God Kris I want you." Madison moans.

"Take me Mad." Kris moans challenging her.

She turns and faces him pushing him onto the bench.   She then straddles his lap pushing onto him.   Kris grabs her hips and they move together.

"god that is it." Madison moans.

"God." Kris groans.

He moves her hips faster and harder. 

"Oh Kris." Madison moans as she cums hard.

"Fuck Mad." Kris moans cumming with her.

They ride it out.    They then get up and finish their shower.   They then head to get dressed and ready.    Once Madison was dressed she goes and gets Micah up and helps him get dressed.  Once everyone was ready they head to the car and head to Chef Mickey for breakfast.   Kris pays before they are seated.  It was buffet style but the Disney Characters served you.   Micah got to meet and get pictures with them all as they ate.   The buffet offered everything you could imagine for breakfast.   A little bit later after they were all full they leave.

They then head to their first adventure of the day the Exotic Animal Experience.   Sid paid for them all but Micah and Nikita were free.   It was a zoo type sanctuary for wild animals.   There were sloths, kangaroos, llamas, deer, Siberian Tigers, White Tigers, Bengal tigers among many other animals.   Their newest arrival was a polar bear cub.   They got to interact and play with all of the animals.   Madison got to hold the Polar Bear cub.   She fed it a bottle and snuggled with it.   Kris took some pictures.   She was in her glory.   After spending a few hours there they left and headed to Sea World.    Geno pays for them to get in however, Micah and Nikita got in free.  They then grab a map to see what they were going to do first and plan their day.

They decide to ride the rides first.  They get on Kraken Unleashed roller coaster, Infinity Falls a water rapid ride, Mako roller coaster, Manta roller coaster, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin (Ride), Wild Arctic (Ride), Flamingo Paddle Boats, and Sky Tower.

Then then headed to Shamu's Happy Hour which was the kiddie part of the park.  There they  get on with Micah and Nikita the Flying Fiddler a tower drop, Fun Ship a boat ride ,Jazzy Jellies which were teacups, Net Climb , Ocean Commotion another boat ride, Sea Carousel, Seven Seas Railway, Shamu Express a roller coaster, Swishie Fishies another teacup ride, and Water Works which allowed them to get wet and out of the heat to cool off.