Chapter 117: Back at Rehab

The next morning Kris woke up.   It was 11:00 am and he had to leave soon to head to the practice facility with Sid.    After practice and his rehab Sid was going to drop him off at the arena so Kris could get his car.

He throws on a pair of shorts and a tee and gently picks Ashes up so he can take her outside to go to the bathroom without waking Madison.    Once Ashes was finished outside he gently picks her up and carries her in feeding her.   While she was eating Kris made him and Madison breakfast.   He was making scrambled eggs and cheese and bacon.   Once the food was done he sits on the tray.  He pours two glasses of orange juice.   He picks Ashes up gently cradling her in one arm and carrying the tray with the other.  He walks into the room setting the tray on their dresser and then gently putting Ashes on the bed.

"Something smells good." Madison says waking up.

"I made breakfast baby." Kris says kissing her head.

"Thanks you spoil me." Madison says.

"I love you baby and would do anything for you." Kris says kissing her again.

"I know baby.  So what's for breakfast." Madison asks slowly sitting up.

She was so sore.

"Still sore baby?" Kris asks fluffing the pillows behind her.

"Yeah and it hurts like hell." Madison says.

"I am sorry baby.   It sucks to that you can't take anything for the pain." Kris says.

"Yeah I know but as long as the twins are okay and moving I can take the pain." Madison as Kris lays the tray in her lap.  

He then sits beside her so he could eat his breakfast as well.

"This is good baby just want me and the twins wanted and needed.   Thanks for taking care of us baby." Madison says.

"I will always take care of you guys." Kris says kissing her head.

They finish eating and he puts the tray on the dresser.  He then gently picks her up.

"What are you doing?" Madison asks.

"You are soaking in the tub again it will help with the sore muscles." Kris says.

"Okay." Madison says.

He sits her on the toilet while he gets the bath ready.   He puts some of her favorite bubbles and shower gel in the warm water.   Once it was ready he takes her robe off and picks her up gently sitting her down in the water.

"There now soak for an hour and a half okay baby. " Kris says kissing her head.

He sets his alarm for two hours.

"You aren't getting in with me? Madison asks.

"Sorry baby but I have to go.  Sid is probably waiting for me as we speak." Kris says.

"Oh okay baby.  Just work out today since I am not there.  No ice skating today." Madison says.

"Got it doc." Kris says rubbing his nose against hers.

"I love you." Madison says pulling him in for a kiss.

"I love you too baby." Kris says kissing her back.

He leaves shutting the door a crack behind him.  He goes over to the bed and kisses Ashes.

"You cuddle and snuggle with Mama when she comes back in okay.  So both my girls feel better." Kris says kissing her nose.