Chapter 129: Bringing Lord Stanley back to Pittsburgh

Later that morning Madison woke up.   She had to pack.  She started to put everything back into their bag.

"Madison." Kris says waking up not feeling her beside him.

"I am here baby just packing our bags to leave." Madison says.

"Oh okay." Kris says.

"Yeah go back to sleep I know you are tired." Madison says.

"Baby you are probably just as tired." Kris says.

"Yeah we will have to take a nap later before going to Mario's for the party." Madison says.

"I agree." Kris says.

"Who is watching Micah?" Madison asks.

"Alexia.  She is coming over and staying at the house with, Ashes, Micah and Nikita." Kris says.

"Okay." Madison replies.

She had just finished packing for her Kris.  She went out to pack for Micah.  He was still sleeping on the couch.  She got his bag packed and everything was ready.  She goes back into their room to change.  Kris had gotten up out of bed and was in the shower.   Madison quickly goes into the bathroom.   She heads into the shower wrapping her arms around Kris's waist placing her hands on his stomach.

"Hey baby." Kris says putting his hands over hers linking their fingers so that their wedding bands were touching.

"I am so proud of you baby.  You didn't let your injury get you down and you were still there for your team." Madison says kissing his back.

"Thanks baby I am glad that I was able to be there for them. "Kris says.

He turns around to face her.  He lifts her head gently taking her mouth with his.

"Mmm." Madison moans.

Kris deepens the kiss exploring her mouth with his tongue.  He slowly backs her up against the wall lifting her.   Madison wraps her legs around his waist as he pushes into her never breaking the kiss.

They fight for control of it before finely coming up for air.

"God Madison I love you." Kris moans as he moves.

"I love you too baby now go harder." Madison moans.

Kris moved as hard as he could slowly brining them to release.   Madison moans loudly as she moved with him.

"Fuck Madison." Kris moans cumming hard deep inside her.

"Kris." Madison moans as she follows him.

They ride it out kissing and touching each other.   They keep kissing having a mini make out session.

"We better shower and change because we need to head to the plane." Kris says.

"Okay baby." Madison replies.

They both shower and rinse and then get out drying off.   They head out to the bedroom to change.  Kris puts on a pair of sweats and tee shirt.   Madison puts on Kris's warm up pants her Stanley Cup Champion shirt and his warm up jacket. 

"Comfortable in my clothes?" Kris asks her.

"Yup." Madison answers.

"Good." Kris responds smiling.

He grabs their bags.  Madison leashes Ashes and they head out to the living room.   Micah had gotten up on his own and with Nadia's help had gotten dressed.

"Thanks for helping him get dressed." Madison says to Nadia.

"No problem." Nadia says.

"Everyone ready?" Sid asks.

Everyone nod their heads yes.   They did one more sweep of the room to make sure they had everything and then they head down to get on the bus to the airstrip.   Once everyone was on the two busses they head to the airstrip.  There were two planes one for the wives and significant others of the players and one for the players coaches and staff.  Madison was able to get on with the players because she was staff along with Micah and Ashes.   Sid pulled Captain rank and got Nadia a seat on their plane but Anna and Nikita had to sit on the plane with the other girls.   Sid brings the cup on the plane and carries it up to where Coach Sullivan was sitting in the front.   Once everyone was on board both planes they got cleared and took off.

"I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no crime." Bryan Rust, Ian Cole,Tom Kuhnhackl and Conor Sheary starts the song off,

"And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand kicked in my face But I've come through." Matt Murray, Phil Kessel, Josh Archibald,  Jake Guentzel continues.

"(And we mean to go on and on and on and on) We are the champions my friends And we'll keep on fightin' till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions Of the world." Everyone sings on top of their lungs even Micah.

"I've taken my bows And my curtain calls You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it I thank you all." Marc-Andre  Fleury, Matt Cullen, Chris Kunitz and Ron Hainsey start the next verse.

"But it's been no bed of roses No pleasure cruise." Trevor Daley, Patric Hornqvist, Brian Doumlin, Mark Streit, Carl Hagelin, Justin Shultz, Olli Maatta, and Nick Bonnino continue.

"I consider it a challenge before the whole human race And I ain't gonna lose." Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Kris Letang, Carter Rowney, Chad Ruhwedel and Scott Wilson continue.

" (And we mean to go on and on and on and on) We are the champions my friends And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions Of the world We are the champions my friends And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions Of the world! (We are the champions of the world)." Everyone finishes the song off.

Ashes was howling.

"Was she singing with us or trying to tell us we sound awful."  Horny asks.

"I think she was singing with us." Madison say.

"Yeah we should go on so you think you can duet or the voice." Kris says.

Everyone laughs.  They finally touch down in Pittsburgh.   They start to get off the plane one by one.   There was a huge crowd waiting.  The players sign a few autographs as they head to the bus to head back to the arena.

Once everyone was on the bus they head to the arena.

"Ready to go home?" Kris asks Madison

"Yes please I am tired and tonight is going to be a long night so I need sleep." Madison says.

They head to Kris's car and get in and head home.  Madison lets Ashes out and feeds her.

"Micah are you ready for a nap?" Kris asks him.

"Yes I am." Micah says he was tired too from being up so late last night.

Kris and Madison put Micah down and then head into their room.   They don't even change they just climb into bed.  Madison snuggles against Kris laying on his chest.  Kris covers them with a blanket and they fall into a much needed sleep.