Chapter 96: Doctors appointment

The next morning Madison woke up without waking Kris.   She goes and lets Ashes out and feeds her.  She then goes to make breakfast.  The twins were active right now.

She turns on some music and starts to make breakfast.   She was making scrambled eggs and cheese with a side of bacon.   She had the bacon done and then finished the eggs.   She puts them on the tray and heads up to the bedroom with Ashes at her heels.

Kris was still sleeping. 

"Go wake daddy. "Madison says to Ashes.

Ashes jumps on the bed licking Kris in the face.

Kris groans.   Ashes kept licking him.

"Okay I am awake now would you stop licking me." Kris says opening his eyes.

Ashes lays on his chest.

"Aww she was just saying good morning daddy." Madison says.

"Good morning baby I love you." Kris says kissing her nose.

Ashes snuggles against him.

"I made breakfast are you hungry?" Madison asks.

"Yeah I am but not for food."  Kris says.

"Really?" Madison says rolling her eyes at him.

Kris made Ashes get down and go lay on her bed.  He gets up he was completely naked and goes to Madison lifting her head gently.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Kris asks.

"I did.  What are you going to do about it?" Madison asks rolling them again.

"I am going to spank you." Kris says reaching around her smacking her butt lightly.

"Kris." Madison moans.

He leans down taking her mouth with his.   They fight for control of the kiss.   Kris gently bites her bottom lip.

"Mm." Madison moans against his mouth.

"Don't roll your eyes at me baby or I will spank you. "Kris says.

"You know I am going to like it." Madison says.

"God I want you now." Kris moans.

"Take me baby.." Madison says.

Kris picks her up backing her back against the wall.   He rips her panties to shreds.

"God. 'Kris moans as he pushes into her.

"Kris." Madison moans

"Sorry baby it's going to be rough." Kris groans.

"It's fine baby I will not break." Madison moans.

Kris thrusts harder.   Madison moans digging her nails into his back.

"God Mads." Kris moans going even harder.

"So close." Madison moans.

"Me too." Kris moans.

"Kristopher." Madison moans as she cums.

"Madison." Kris moans cumming with her.

They ride it out.

"God that was amazing." Madison says when she can talk again.

"I know but it's always amazing with you." Kris says.

"Aww I love you." Madison says.

"I love you too." Kris says kissing her softly.

"Now we need to shower so we can go to the doctors." Madison says.

"You okay?" Kris asks.

"Yeah just a check up to make sure the twins are growing correctly." Madison says.

"Okay well let's shower." Kris says.

They head to the shower and shower quickly.   Once they were done they dress.   Kris lets Ashes out and then they head to the car. 

****************

Kris and Madison arrive at the doctors office.  Kris parks and then they head into the building.

"Thanks for coming with me." Madison says.

"Anytime baby." Kris says.

They were sitting in the waiting area.

"Madison Letang?" The nurse calls from the door.

Madison and Kris get up and head to her.   She leads them back through the door.  They stop to get her weight.   The nurse then checks her pulse and blood pressure.

"Okay you can wait in Exam room 2.  Dr. Maddox will be with you soon." The nurse says.

Madison was laying on the exam room table.   Kris was standing beside her.

"I love you baby." Kris says kissing her head.

"I love you too baby." Madison says.

"I love you too Joseph and Sydney." Kris says putting his hand on her belly.

A few minutes later the doc knocks before coming in.

"Madison Letang lets do a sonogram. " She says.

"Okay." Madison says.

"Do you want a 3 D one?" She asks.

"Yes." Madison says.

 The doctor runs some gel onto the wand.   Madison lefts her shirt reveling her belly.   The doctor starts to run it across her belly.   The room was filled with a steady heart beat.    The screen was filled with the image of baby one.

"Oh my god baby that is one of our babies." Kris says.

"I know." Madison says so in love.

"Do you want to know the sex?" The doctor asks.

"Can we?  I am only 14 weeks?" Madison asks.

"Well the twins seem to be cooperating today." She says

The screen was filled with the image of the other baby.

'Wow." Kris says breathless. 

"Do you want to know?" Madison asks.

"I do.  But maybe we keep it to ourselves for a while and do a gender reveal before we head back to Montreal for the summer." Kris says.

"Okay I like that idea.  I can't wait to start to decorate our house there." Madison says.

"Me too baby it will be fun to do together." Kris says.

He didn't tell her but he had a nursery prepared to replica the one in their Pittsburgh house.

"Okay we want to know." Madison says to the doctor.

"You are having two boys." The doctor says.

"Oh two boys to teach hockey too." Kris says.

He couldn't stop starring at the screen.

"I am going to be outnumbered." Madison says.

The doctor prints them a copy of each baby. 

"Everything looks good Madison.   They are growing well and their heartbeats are wonderful.   Keep up the wonder job." The doc says.

She then leaves.   Madison and Kris leave too.   Madison schedules her next appointment.   They then head back to the car.   They were going to stop home get their overnight bag and Ashes and then head to Sid's to spend the night.

Once they get their bag and Ashes they head to Sid's.   They were both happy they knew what they were having.   They couldn't wait to tell Sid and Nadia as they would be the only two besides them who knew.