Chapter 190: Kissimmee Florida

The next morning Kris wakes up and takes Ashes out for a little run.  He then brings her back and feeds her.   He showers and then gets ready for the day.   Madison had gotten up as well and was getting ready.   She put a bathing suit on under the clothes.   She then packed her beach bag with towels and an extra set of clothes for her, Kris and Michah.   They head to the living room.   Kris, Sid and Geno go and make them sandwhiches to take on the beach with them.    They had made two for each of them and throw it in the cooler with ice.   THey then add two bottles of water per person as well as Soda.   For Micah they threw in some juice.   They then make breakfast sandwhiches to go.   They pack the cooler and the beach stuff in the trunk.  They then pile into the car and head towards Kissimmee.   It wasn't far at all.

"Ohhh The Kenedy Space Center.   We should totally do that before we go to the beach." Anna says.

"Yes I agree." Nadia adds.

"Let go." Geno says.

THey head to the Space center.   They part and get out and head inside.  As they approached the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, they see the giant structures that have carried so many people into space, symbolizing the most amazing, technologically advanced era of American history.  Madison was taking pictures left and right.

They stumble upon one of the newest attractions the Space Shuttle Atlantis.   They were able to come nose to nose with the actual space shuttle orbiter that flew in space 33 times in a stunning display that will capture the imagination of a new generation of space explorers.  They were even able to go inside and see what it looked like.     They got to go defy gravity and feel what the astronauts felt while in space.

"This is awesome." Kris says. 

He pulls Madison close and snaps a selfie of them.   He then takes another selfie although this time they were kissing.    He then gets a group selfie of everyone.

They then continue to tour the  complex which was packed with experiences that range from astronaut encounters to larger-than-life IMAX films, live shows to hands-on activities and behind-the-scenes tours!  Madison was in picture overload.    They then were able to Tour the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame as well as  explore the Rocket Garden to see the spacecraft that launched these first NASA astronauts.   Lastly they were able to become  astronauts with the Shuttle Launch Experience, where you'll experience the sights, sounds and feel of a vertical launch! 

They head back to the car.   Kris posts the pictures into a slider.

"@K_Letang58: Ya know just chilling in Space Shuttle Atlantis defying gravity with my son Micah, wife @M_Letang58, @CaptainsGirl87, @Malkin71 and @MrsMalkin71  the Instagramless Sidney and Nikita." Kris posts on IG.

They then head to Gatorland.   It was a spur of the moment thing but it looked pretty cool.   They park and head inside.   Sid pays for them all.

Gatorland packed filled with alligators, colorful birds, and slithery reptiles. A 2,000-foot boardwalk winds through a natural cypress swamp allowing an up close look at a wildlife preserve, breeding marshes, alligator nurseries and rearing ponds.  A three-story observation tower provides a "bird's eye view" of Gatorland's 110-acre marshland.   They walk around taking pictures.

They catch  shows with humans interacting with these living dinosaurs, including the classic Gator Jumparoo, where huge American alligators leap from the water to chomp chickens dangling from lines. Micah got a kick out of that.   They then watch Alligator wrestling and creepy critter shows that educate the audiences with reptile trivia while performing amazing stunts.   They then take a relaxing train ride through the swamp,  then make some cuddly friends at the petting zoo, and cool off from the Florida sun in the Gator Gully Splash Park, where you're sure to get soaked.   

"I am glad we did this.  It's fun." Nadia says.

"I agree. "Sid replies.

"Well there is one more thing to do.  Let's do it." Kris says.

They all  head to take heart-pounding thrill, embarking on the Screamin' Gator zipline, where they  journey along 1200 feet of high-flying adventure, at heights of 56 feet and nearly 30 miles per hour! You'll soar above Cuban and Nile crocodiles and across the breeding marsh before racing to the finish.   Sid had Micah on his back and Geno had Nikita on his as they did the zip line ride.   Once everyone was back onto solid ground they go and get pictures that were taking of them all during the ride.   They get a group package where they all got copies of the pictures.   They also purchase three videos.   They then head to the car.    They head towards a public beach.   They park and head out on the sand to pick their spot for the next few hours.   When they find the spot Sid spikes up the umbrella while Geno puts the chairs down and Kris puts a blanket down.   They sit down on the chairs and sunbathe while Micah and Nikita take a nap on the blanket under the umbrella out of the sun.   When they boys wake up they head out into the water to frolic and play.   A little bit later they come back in and sit down to eat their lunches.   They sunbathe a little more  before heading back into the water on final time before changing to eat dinner and head home.   Geno starts an all out splashing war between everyone.   They were all laughing and carrying on having fun.   They then come back in and the guys run the beach stuff to the car.  They then all go change into dry clothes before meeting back at the car.

They decided to do a dinner show before heading back to Orlando and their Villa.   They do Capone's Dinner & Show which is celebrating 20 years of entertaining guests by delivering tons of laughs, plenty of action, audience participation and toe-tapping musical numbers.  At this 'family gathering,' they were  informed by Al Capone that there is a "rat" in the organization, and asked to help "take care of it."  The  new script, music and dance numbers, exceptional costumes and delightful characters, the  gang of wise guys and doll faces were having  a great time.   As the action heated  up during the gangster shoot out, the "ammo" begins to fly, and guest can win big!   During the show they were able to feast on Italian and American favorites, from an all-you-can-eat buffet including Chicago-style deep-dish pizza, chicken nuggets, meatballs, spaghetti and much, much more.   They also had a  new fresh salad bar and meat carving station featuring delicious steak, roasted turkey and Mama Capone's own herb & cheese-stuffed roasted pork tenderloin.  Drinks were unlimited and dessert was included too!

After the show they head back to the car.

"That was pretty awesome.  I am glad we did it." Sid says.

"Me too.  I loved it." Kris adds.

They get in and head back to Orlando.   In the car both Micah and Nikita fall asleep.  When they arrive back at the Villa Geno carries Nikita and Sid carries Micah in and they put them down for the night.   Kris grabs Ashes and takes her out to use the bathroom and feeds her.  They all turn in.  Tomorrow was going to be a fun filled day at  Universal Islands of Adventure.

Kris and Madison head to bed.   They make love a  few times before falling asleep wrapped in each other.