Chapter 75: Round Three Game Two

Kris had fallen asleep on Madison's belly.   When the alarm went off Madison ran her fingers through his hair.

"Baby it's time to wake up." Madison says.

"I know." Kris says kissing her belly twice.

"You are the best." Madison says.

"I love you guys.   Hope you know that and that I would do anything for you." Kris says before kissing her belly again.

"They know it baby." Madison says.

"I love their Mama too." Kris says kissing her softly on the lips.

"And I love their daddy. "Madison says kissing back.

"Mmm." Kris moans as they fight for control of the kiss.

"god do we have time? "Madison asks.

"Yeah but it has to be quick." Kris says.

"Shower then." Madison says.

Kris gets up picking her up carrying her into the bathroom.   He puts her back on her feet and turns on the shower getting the water hot.   He then helps Madison in.

He backs her up against the wall letting the water run over them.  He picks her up and pushes into her.

"God." Madison moans.

"Sorry baby its going to be rough and its going to be fast." Kris moans.

"God that is fine baby I won't break." Madison moans wrapping her legs around his waist.

Kris moves harder and harder with each thrust.  

"god Mads. 'Kris moans as he cums hard inside her.

"Tangs." Madison moans cumming with him.

They ride it out.   Kris kisses her forehead.   They then quickly shower and dress quickly.  They then grab Micah and head to the arena.

Kris and Micah head down to the locker room.   Madison goes to stand in the runway watching warm ups.

"You okay?" Nadia asks coming up beside her.

"Yeah just tired." Madison says.

"You going to Ottawa with us?" Nadia asks.

"Yes I am despite how I am feeling I want to be there for Kris and the team. "Madison says.

"I know but I know how hard it is on your body to carry twins." Nadia says.

"I know but Kris is being so cute and doting.   He is a wonderful husband and father and will be amazing to these lil ones. 'Madison says putting her hand on her belly.

"Yeah I am happy that you guys are happy.   I can't wait to experience all of this with Sid.   It's going to be amazing." Nadia says.

It was almost game time.   Madison couldn't wait she had a feeling this was going to be their game.

*******************

Kris comes up to the runway before going to the media booth.

"See you later baby." Kris says kissing her.

"Where is Micah?" Madison asks.

"Geno actually has him tonight." Kris says shaking his head.

"I am sure he loves that." Madison says.

"Yup.   I will meet you in the locker room after the game." Kris says before kissing her again.

Kris heads up to the booth.   Geno takes Micah out on the ice for the anthems this time.   After they were bot sung he brings him back handing him to Madison.

"Did you have fun?" Madison asks him.

"I did." Micah says.

"Good." Madison says kissing her head.

The game starts and the Penguins were fired up however every shot they made on goal was either caught by their goalie or hitting the post.   At the end of the first period the score was tied 0-0.     After the intermission the second period started and again the Penguins had more shots on goal then the Sens however, none of them would make it past the goalie.    The second period ended and the score was still 0-0.

The third period started and halfway through Phil Kessel went down and finely got the puck into the net.   The Penguins led the Sens 1-0.     They kept them from scoring and won the game 1-0.   They series was now tied 1-1.  Madison was excited.   Micah, Nadia and her headed to the locker room  to celebrate with the team.

Finely Kris, Madison and Micah were headed home.   Madison had to pack for her Kris and Micah since they would be in Ottawa for two games.

"Baby you go lay down and I will pack for the three of us." Kris says.

"Are you sure?"  Madison asks.

"Yes baby.   Go rest okay. Kris says kissing her head.

Madison changes into her pajamas and lays down.

Kris packs a suitcase with two suits and some other clothes as well.    He then goes and packs  clothes for Micah as well.   He closes the suit case and puts it off to the side.

Kris then strips down to his boxers and then climbs into bed with her.

"Thank you baby." Madison says rolling over to lay on his chest.

"Welcome baby." Kris says kissing her head.

Kris covers them with a blanket and they both fall asleep.