Chapter 128: 2017 Stanley Cup Champs

Madison heads out first to congratulate Sid.

"Congratulations on not just the Cup but the MVP as well.   You deserve it." Madison says hugging him.

"Thanks Madison I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.  You helped me through my first concussion at the beginning of the season and the one during the playoffs." Sid says.

"I am glad I was able to help you." Madison says hugging him again.

"Get a picture before you go find Kris." Sid says.

Madison pulls out her phone and snaps a selfie.

"Thanks Sid." Madison says.

"Come on let's go find Kris." Sid says picking up the cup.

Kris was holding Micah being interviewed.   He finished

"Hey Tanger look who I found." Sid says.

Kris turns seeing Madison."

"Hey baby." Kris says kissing her.

"Hey congrats baby." Madison says before kissing back.

"Here Kris." Sid says handing Kris the Cup again.

He grabs Madison's phone and snaps a picture of the three of them with the cup.  Kris puts it down and Sid takes Micah from Kris.  Kris gently picks the cup up holding it with Madison as Sid takes a picture of them kissing it.   Kris sits the cup down on the ice.   Sid takes one more picture of Kris and Madison kissing with Kris's hands on her belly.

"Feel them baby.  They are so happy that daddy won his third Stanley Cup." Madison says.

"I am so happy and so glad you let me come out here and that you and Micah are here."  Kris says kissing her head.

Madison gets her phone from Sid.

"Uncle Sid can I get a picture with you?" Micah asks.

"Sure thing buddy." Sid says picking him up.

 They go and stand in front of the cup and Madison snaps a picture of them.   Nadia had made her way over.  She takes a picture of them as well.   Sid sits Micah down on the ice.

"Congrats Uncle Sid.  I am proud of you." Micah says.

"Thanks buddy." Sid says.

Madison grabs Nadia's phone and gets a few pictures of Sid and her with the cup.

"Congrats baby I am so proud of you." Nadia says.

"Thanks baby.  I am so glad you are here to experience it." Sid says kissing her putting his hand over her belly which had popped out even more.

Geno and Anna had made their way over to the them.

"Congrats Uncle Geno." Micah says hugging him.

"Thanks lil man."  Geno says.

Madison grabbed Anna's phone and took a few pictures of them together.

She then used her phone getting a picture of Sid and Kris, Sid and Geno and then the three of them together.   Kris then took a picture of Madison and Nadia,  Madison and Anna, Anna and Nadia and then the three of them together.

"Come on let's head to the locker room we have champagne and to drink and spray." Sid says.

They guys start to trickle into the locker room.   Madison, Nadia and Anna follow.

The guys spray the champagne all over the place and they each take turns drinking out of the cup. Madison was getting pictures from afar.

A little bit later it was time to do media.  The girls stayed in the locker room with Micah and the other wives and girlfriends.