Fugh: A Nightmare (pre-books)

So I got two requests to do Fugh. I'm really excited about it cause it's my OTP. :) I've got an idea for this one kind of related to the requests.

Bookverse
~~~~~~~~~~
Fiona's POV

I shot up in my bed, tears running down my cheeks. I had waken up from a bad nightmare, and now I felt really uncomfortable. I wiped the tears away and stood up, deciding to go wake Hugh. Whenever one of us had a nightmare, we would get the other up and go on a walk. It was usually me waking him up, but he didn't mind. I walked to my door and opened it slowly, not wanting to wake anyone else up.

I stepped out of my room and closed the door behind myself carefully. I walked down the hallway, choosing each step carefully. When I arrived at his door, I opened the door up and stepped inside. I walked to his bed and reached over, shaking him gently, "Hugh". He moved slightly, then rolled over slowly and faced me. His eyes were still closed, but then he spoke, "Fee?"

"Yeah... I had a bad dream," I told him.

"Oh, are you okay?" He asked as he opened his eyes. 

"I guess... but can we go on a walk?" I asked, and he nodded, "Sure."

He climbed out of bed and took my hand. We walked out of his room and down the stairs very slowly, and very quietly. We got out the front door and followed the path down to the beach. We had walked in silence, but now the sound of the waves flowing back and forth was getting louder. We finally arrived at the beach and Hugh stopped us on the sand. He wrapped his arms around me and let his head rest over mine, since he was tall enough. 

"So," He started, his voice quiet, "what was the nightmare about?" He asked me.

"I don't remember that well." I told him, and he pulled back enough to look at me, "Are you sure you're not just saying that?" he asked, "It looks like it was bad..."

I didn't know what he meant, but then I noticed that the tears had come back. I made eye contact with him. He looked real worried, and I started crying more. He pulled me back into our embrace, just holding me.

After awhile I calmed down. Hugh kissed my forehead, then we spoke again.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" He asked again.

"Fine... I'll tell you about it," I replied.

We sat down on the sand and Hugh wrapped an arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and began to tell him. 

My dream had been that I woke up and was back in Ireland.I didn't know where anyone else was. I found my home and my mom was dead, my dad was sick and angry at me. I ran out of the house, then was chased away like the first time. I went to the same flower field where I met Hugh, but he didn't come. I waited for a few days, just wishing to go back home. But I was alone.

"Wow..." Hugh whispered. He held me closer and I nodded.

We were quiet for a bit, then I broke the silence, "Can we go back now?" I whispered. Hugh nodded. He stood up, then helped me up. We then walked back to the house together.

- - -

The End.

6/24/19: They are still the cutest and deserve so much more than what they have in the books now...