AU pt 5

Here's the last AU chapter! So this one kind of goes with the last chapter a bit. I remembered that I made Emma Horace and Claire's older sister so I'm gonna use that in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

Olive and I had just gotten home after the ice cream thing. Honestly, I was relieved to be back home. We walked in the door to find that Horace and Claire had some friends over. They were watching Mary Poppins. I took Olive to the kitchen and we got some of the pizza the others were eating. We took our pizza into the living room by the front door where we were watching the hunger games earlier and we started the third movie. I had decided to take a break from all of the boy stuff to spend time with Olive.

After the last two movies Olive and I went up to my room.

We got in our PJs and put a sleeping bag and some blankets on the floor for Olive

We got in our PJs and put a sleeping bag and some blankets on the floor for Olive. I laid on my bed while Olive was on the floor and we talked, told stories, and we showed each other funny videos. At about midnight we both got tired and fell asleep.

Olives POV

When I woke up it was 9:46. The first thing I noticed was that Emma was not in the room. I walked out of her room and went downstairs to look for her. I found Emma in the living room laying on one of the couches. When she noticed me she ran over to me. "Sorry I wasn't there. I left so I wouldn't wake you." She said. "It's alright." I replied with a smile. "Also, um Jacob texted me again." Emma added in. I looked at her, my eyes widening. "What did he say?!??" I asked. She grabbed her phone and opened it up to reveal their conversation. It went like this:

(8:57)

Jacob: hello

Jacob: sorry if I'm texting you too early

(9:03)

Emma: hi. It's ok I'm up too

(9:07)

Jacob: oh hi

Emma: hey

Emma: what's up?

Jacob: I dunno I'm just bored. I wanted to talk to someone.

Emma: ok. I get that. Why me?

Jacob: because you're a nice girl, unlike most of my friends...

Emma: oh. Thanks. I'm sorry that your friends are like that

Jacob: it's ok. Maybe we can hang out at school more next school year?

Emma: sure

Jacob: great! Gtg

Emma: ok, bye

Jacob: bye

"Oh my gosh Em! You had a whole conversation by yourself!!" I said. She nodded. "I can't believe I was actually able to do that!" She said with a laugh. I smiled. "Soooo what do you wanna do?" I asked. She thought for a few seconds. "We could watch another movie? Maybe... umm..." Emma started. "We could watch moana." I offered. She nodded considering it. "Sure."

Emma's POV

After we watched the movie it was about time for Olive to leave. She had to walk home so I decided to go with her. We said goodbye to my family, I told my mom I'd be back in about an hour or so, then Olive and I left. We decided to stop by Starbucks for coffee because we were both pretty tired. Olive got a midnight mint mocha and I got a iced vanilla latte.

After we got our drinks we sat down at a booth. We talked about random things until I looked up at Olive and her eyes were wide. I knew exactly why (I'm pretty sure you all saw this coming) because Jacob and his friends had just walked in.

I didn't turn to look at them or anything I just stayed focused on talking to Olive. There is no way I was gonna embarrass myself in front of Jacob. Olive and I sat dead focused on each other until Jacob and his friends sat down. After they sat down, Olive looked over to see if they would notice if we left. Luckily their table was pretty much on the other side of
Starbucks, so we decided to go for it. We threw out our cups and got out the door. Then we heard them come outside...

"Hey Emma!" Jacob said. I paused. "Crap." I said a bit louder then it should've been. I turned around. "Hehe heyyy" I said with a smile. I gave Olive a "help" look. She then nodded. "Sooo Jacob! I head that you and Sarah aren't really doing that well?" She asked. I glared at her for bringing that up. "Well yeah... she was really mean to Enoch and she was gossiping about all of my friends. So I broke up with her." He said. Olive nodded. "Well, I think Emma and I should get going so we'll see you later!" Olive said. I nodded and gave him a small wave. We turned and started walking away. "Oh, Emma!" Jacob said. I stopped and turned to him. "Yeah?" I asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?" He asked. I looked to Olive who's eyes were wide. I looked back, "sure!" I said. He smiled, then Olive and I continued walking.

~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of the AU! Sorry that there was barely any Enoch.. I didn't really know how to include him... Anyways! Next, another book Jemma. Sorry if it takes me longer to write the chapters now, I started school sooo.... yeah. Anyways,
Stay Peculiar ~ 👁🌬🔥