Movie Characters AU pt 1

Here's the AU! Basically most of the kids are friends and are on summer break, sooo yeah.
Movieverse

~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV
Today was the first day of summer! It felt really good to turn off all of my alarms on my phone and get to sleep in. I woke up at about 9:00 this morning. I would've slept in longer if it weren't for my friend Olive coming over. Olive is my BFF and we've known each other basically since we were babies. I checked my phone for any texts. There was one from Olive saying that she was coming around 10:30. I got up got dressed.

(Yeah I'm doing that outfit picture thing 😂 cause why not?) I left my room and went to the kitchen down the hall

(Yeah I'm doing that outfit picture thing 😂 cause why not?) I left my room and went to the kitchen down the hall. My mom was making eggs and toast. My little sister (Claire) and little brother (Horace) were up already and sitting at the counter. I sat down with them. "Good morning Emma." My mom said. "Morning." I replied. "Did you figure out what time Olive is coming?" She asked. I nodded "10:30" I answered. I looked at the time, 9:45. I had 45 minutes. My mom gave each of us a piece of toast and an egg. She always fed us breakfast since it's 'the most important meal of the day'.

After breakfast I went back in my room and started to clean it. My room was pretty messy after a year of being busy with school (Relatable). I put away all of my clothes in my closet, threw away the trash, sorted my desk, and made my bed. By the time I was done there was a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it up, and sure enough, it was Olive. She was dressed up super cute;

 She was dressed up super cute;

"Hey Em!!" She said. "Hey Olive!" I replied. I gave her a hug before bringing her into the house. I took her bags and put them in my room. I walked out to the tv room where I told Olive to wait. "So... how about that hunger games movie marathon?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I put in the first movie, then sat down on the couch.

After all four movies we went into my room and talked. Olive sat on my bed and I sat at my desk. "So has your crush noticed you yet?" She asked smiling mischievously. I blushed "what do you mean?" I asked. "You know, Jake, your crush since 1st grade??" She asked. I'm pretty sure by now I looked like a tomato. "Pfff what crush?" I tried to avoid the topic, he had a girlfriend already anyways. "Come on Emma! I'm you best friend, you can't avoid this." She said. I rolled my eyes "fine... yes he has noticed me but only because we had a history project in a group together, but his girlfriend was in our group too..." I said. She looked betrayed... by my crush... for some reason... "How could he not notice your awesomeness, humor, and beauty?? All that Sarah has is looks." Olive said. "Well obviously were missing something because they're dating!" I said. "Well, we will need to make him like you... but how? Hmmm..."

~~~~~~~~~~

The End of part one! Sorry it took so long to write... I'll post a part two as soon as possible, ten part three, and so on! Till then, stay Peculiar!