AU pt 3

Emma's POV
After Fiona and Hugh had finished spilling out their feelings to earth other we all left the shop. Hugh went home, Fiona also did. We had asked her is she wanted to stay the night but she had Jazz class and Horseback riding lessons. Olive drove us back to my house.

When we got in the car I checked my phone and saw a text. It was from Jake. I shrieked and tossed my phone in the back seat. "Whoa what was on your phone?" Olive asked. "A text from Jake. Sorry I just didn't want to have to deal with more crush drama today..." I said, sliding down I my seat a bit. "You don't even know what he said!" Olive said. I sighed. "Ok I'll check." I said grabbing my phone. "But I swear if it's some sort of dramatic thing I'm not answering!" I said. Olive agreed. I opened up my phone and checked it. "He says hi" I said. "See?" Olive said. I rolled my eyes and giggled. "What should I say?" I asked. "Hmmm... how about: hey, what's up?" She suggested. I nodded, then texted him back. "He's typing" I said. "Yes, that is a essential thing to do to send a text..." Olive said.

"What did he say?" Olive asked when she heard the ding go off. "He said: nothing, just bored... how bout you?" I told her. "It took him 3 minutes to say that?" Olive asked. "Well, maybe he was going to say something else." I told her. "So I'm going to say: Olive and I just got ice cream and now olives driving us back to my house." I said, kind of questioning myself with this text. "Does that sound too boring?" I asked. "Well kind of but that's what we just did sooo just stick with it." She said. I laughed. "Ok" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that was a bit too short and/or boring... I'm not feeling too creative today so I promise they will be more creative next time!
Stay Peculiar 🌬🔥👁