Chapter 3 Curious Pretty Much

[Note : I have chosen Nandita Das for Nandhini's role. I will too post the pictures of Varun, Madhula and John in this chapter.
I am expecting comments from the readers and your valuable votes. Please do vote for this book and post your valuable comments.
Don't try to copy my story plot. COPYRIGHTS RESERVED.]

Nandhini's Point of View:

It was a brand new day. Its the weekend. So i am very happy about it. I am going to have the weekend for myself. But i dont know what the future two days hold for me. I reached the hospital early today. I checked in early by 7. You know being near my workplace has its own perks. I took my rounds and started putting daily notes for all the patients, requesting the staff nurses to get the lab reports and to send the investigations which i have asked for today. My dearest buddy Madhu will be on leave for the next 10 days as her fiancé has visited her. You know i am starting to miss her on the very first day itself.

By the way even in the work time, my secrets birdie Mrs.Geet told me during lunch important news regarding recruitment of new assistant professor. There are talks going on with the new assistant professor regarding the recruitment. Chief was very much worried regarding the recruitment. I am happy that Chief's tension will be relieved.

And its weekend officially. I have to be here till 5 because Chief has got some important surgery to attend. It will take a long time because its a spine surgery. I was asked by The Chief to arrange the Assistant professor's room which was previously Dr.Jacob's room for the new assistant professor who is most likely to come in next week. I am officially off from 3'o clock. So i got solidly 2 hours to make the room ready. I informed Mrs.Geet that I am on call for my department since Chief is in the surgery.

I went to the assistant professor room to check out for the necessities. I jotted down the needed things in my notepad. I checked the computer's status. There were few problems in it. I called the IT department people to come in for the problems. I went out to pick up the necessities meanwhile i asked the housekeeping people to clean the room. I came back after 1 hour. I almost completed every work needed to make the room ready. I am very curious who is the person going to step in as assistant professor.

My clock alarm went off indicating that its time for me to leave. I informed my Chief and left home.

I reached home and I was informed by My Mom Mrs. Vasuki Manu that Manick uncle family will be coming for dinner to our house tomorrow. As i heard this, I became super excited that my dear Manick uncle is coming to visit me after 15 years. I have never met any of his family members other than Manick uncle. I heard he has a son who is also a doctor.

What is this? Pretty much eager to know people. Who are these people i thought to myself.

(Time skip)

Next day evening, I was in great confusion what dessert to make for Uncle. I am more of a dessert person😉. Jokes apart. I finally settled for Gulab jamun ( Dessert soaked in sugar syrup ).
I finished cooking and went to freshenup. By the time I was out, I heard voices downstairs. I settled for a yellow Salwar kameez.

I went down and met my dear uncle Manick and his wife Mrs. Vani Manick.

Uncle Manick : My dear cupcake! You have grown well.

I got both Mr and Mrs Manick's blessings.

Uncle Manick and Mrs.Manick : God bless you my dear.

I smiled warmly at him and his wife.

Mom : Where is your son brother?

She asked to Manick uncle.

Manick uncle : He was out parking the car.

By the time Uncle answered. The door bell rang.

Mom asked me to answer the door.

When i opened the door, I was shocked to see the person standing in front of me.

[P.S : Who is that person? Mr.Manick's son? Who is it? Stay tuned for further updates. Kindly vote and comment.]

Below is the picture of Madhu and John

Below is the picture of Varun