Chapter -7 Blooming Friendship

[Note: Officially its weekend. Saturday update. Here it is. Happy part:How about a twist in next chapter? I have added Kabhi kabhi aditi song with english subtitles. A good song. Stay tuned.]

Nandhini's Point of View

As i reached home from work, I was in a pretty good mood. The devil and the so called Idiot Dr.Arjun apologised to me. I was very much happy. His eyes showered sincerity, guilt and sadness. He realised his mistake. He is not that bad.

I went to meet my dear pets. They both are like my sweetheart my darling my love. Whatever you claim it. One is a Macaw parrot named Symphony and another one is a cockatiel named Destiny.
SYMPHONY

DESTINY

I had developed a habit of narrating to them the day to day activities to both of them

My mother calls me crazy for talking to birds. You know its my way of stress busting , letting out my frustration and finding out solutions for my problems.
Today was pretty eventful as went through the events of the day.

Today when i mentioned Arjun's name, Symphony started chirping and was making noises whenever i mentioned his name. Destiny is a very quiet one. She just chirps when i am sad. She knows me too well. They are like two eyes to me-  the happiness and the sadness. Without these two what will be my situation? How could i have handled after work? Drink maybe. Still Drinks are not my thing.

I was lying in my bed thinking. I don't know why even though i have anger on Arjun i think he is handsome. Maybe i am attracted to him. His complexion is wheat brown, his eyes are hazel brown and he seems like a fan of fitness. I drowned in sleep thinking about him.

Arjun's Point Of View:

As i woke up today, first thing that came to my mind was Nandhini. Curiousity to know her filled my thoughts with her thoughts. I started to hospital. As soon as I saw her, I was very cheerful like a kid saw a candy. She was a person to admire. I couldn't deny it.

We finished the rounds and when i was about to go talk to Nandhini. There came a boy with a smiling face. He suddenly scared her. She was shocked and recovered.