Chapter - 11 Getting to know her

[Note: Hey there my dear readers, this chapter is dedicated to All my dear lovely readers with special mention Hemarlinmani and PavithraJp who are encouraging me to continue on this story. I am very much happy that my story's readers are increasing day by day. All thanks to you my dear lovely readers.Important notice : Strictly for readers above 18 years. Readers alert: Romance scene on the way.]

Arjun's Point Of View :

As I reached home, dad was not there, only mom was there. Mom spoke to me.I listened to her silently. I didn't want to hurt my mom. I was more of Mother's son. And more of I am both physically and emotionally exhausted.

Mom: Arjun, please try to understand us. We are asking you to marry. Can't you give us that happiness atleast. After us, we want somebody to be your companion. Even if we die tomorrow, if you are married, we will be peaceful and happy that you have a companion with you to whom you can spend your rest of your life.

Me : Mom, what is with these talks?

Mom : It's parents concern and happiness that I am talking about. I am gonna leave just think about what I said.

I thought about that throughout the night. Still I am not happy about the marriage. But when I thought of mom, her happiness is my primary concern. I decided to give it a go. Even if this marriage failed, there was always a way 'Divorce'.

I told her that i would accept the arranged marriage. She informed me that the engagement would be in two weeks and i need to do the necessary things like inviting my friends, getting my suit and things. But I still didn't know whose was the bride. I asked her who it was. She teased me.

Me : Who is the girl to whom i am getting married?

Mom : Curious, aren't we?

I sighed heavily.

Mom : It is none other than.......... Manu brother's daughter Nandhini.

Mom smirked and left.
I was bit shocked. How did I miss it? Was that why she do all that things to me? Concern, care, Bearing with my tantrums and all that. Was that all true or fake? Was she trying to impress me? Did she know it all the while? Was she like other girls? I should get know to her. So that i can find answers to all questions.

With lot of questions in my mind, I left to hospital. As soon as i entered the ward, I saw her all commanding and strict. I saw her asking the patient Naren who was a 10 year old kid and who came in with tendoachilles injury , to walk. Like an officer she was all stern.

Nandhini : You are going to walk that's final.

Naren: Doc I can't. Please.
He said with puppy dog eyes.

Nandhini : No way.

She went and lifted him off the bed and making him stand with her supporting him. He limped.

Naren : Doc its paining.

He cried. She flinched and lifted him and made him sit in bed. He was weeping.

Nandhini : My dear teddy bear, I am so sorry. Don't cry. I will try something else tomorrow so you can walk without pain.

He stopped crying and asked with eager eyes.

Naren: Really?!

She smiled.

Nandhini: Yes my dear teddy bear.

I was watching it quietly.
She gave him a chocolate and bid him bye. The kid giggled when she kissed him in his cheeks. She was about to leave to see next patient. She was shocked.

Nandhini: Arjun you scared the hell out of me.

Me : From when did Sir change to arjun?

Nandhini : Sorry sir!

She frowned.

Me : Its okay.

I smiled and asked her to lead the way for the rounds.

It was nice to be with her in rounds. I listened to her explaining the case. The thing I liked about her was she kept the investigations up to date and get things done when it was said. You knew like if you trusted her with work she was sort of near impeccable.

I finished the rounds and waited for the elevator at the corridor. Nandhini too was waiting in the corridor. I questioned her raising my eyebrows.

Nandhini: For break to have some coffee sir.

The elevator dinged. We both entered the elevator. We both were alone. I was to reach 7th floor. She pressed 8th floor to go to canteen. The elevator doors closed and started moving. Suddenly there was a loud sound. Bang!

The elevator stopped. The light in the lift was still on. We both stumbled and she fell over me. We both realised our position and resumed to standing.

Then again there was a bang sound. Someone hugged me from behind. It was Nandhini. I was shocked.

I don't know what flicked in me. I removed her hands and pulled her for a hug. She hugged me tugging my shirt. I calmed her down by uttering soothing words. When she became calm, She pulled off from the hug. But still i didnt remove my hands from neck. I saw her tear stained face. Tears were still welled up in her eyes.

When she closed her eyes, the tears rolled down from her eyes. I didn't know what i thought. Suddenly it happened.

Nandhini's Point Of View :

I closed my eyes because of my fear. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I suddenly felt Arjun's kissing my tears away. It felt really good to have someone to share when you were in a panic situation. Suddenly his kisses became frank but still gentle and soft. I felt his hands move to waist. He pushed against the elevator wall and started placing kisses on my jaw, chin and everywhere on my face.

Suddenly he stopped and saw my eyes. His eyes showed something more than love likely lust. His eyes went to my lips. Feeling his gaze, I wetted my lips. He crashed his lips with mine. It was heavenly. I didn't know what in the hell of a situation I am in but it was more than comforting. He tugged my lowerlip with his teeth for gaining access for his tongue which he got it. He fought for dominance i gave up.

Suddenly I realised I was kissing him. Crazy girl. I came out of my reverie and pushed him off.

[P.S : Hey lovely readers, Don't forget to vote and comment. Next update will be tomorrow midnight]