Chapter 5 - Marriage talks

[ Note : Its actually a tamil song "September matham" from the famous Maniratnam's romantic movie Aalaipayuthey in the Music of Oscar Winner A.R.Rahman. This chapter will be a short update. Marriage talks! Exactly lets see whose marriage they are talking about. Just reminding Nandhini's parents are Mr.Manu and Mrs.Vasuki Manu; where as arjun's parents are Mr.Manick and Mrs.Vani Manick ]

At Nandhini's house :

Nandhini's dad sensed that Manick wants to speak about something when he asked about Nandhini's marriage. Even though he dropped the topic. Mr. Manu want to know what is going on in his mind. So he eyed his wife to send off Nandhini and arjun so they could speak in private. His wife asked Nandhini to show around the house to Arjun. They both left.

Mr.Manu : What was that you were about to ask Manick.

Mr.Manick : Nothing Manu.

Mr.Manu : Dont give me that answer. I have known you 28 years. I pretty much know you very well.

Mr.Manick saw his wife to help him out. She asked him to proceed.

He hesistantly spoke.
Mr.Manick : Manu i am hesitant to ask this since you insisted iam asking this.

Mr.Manu : Don't hesitate. Just speak it out.

Mr.Manick : (hesitantly) Will you marry your daughter Nandhini to Arjun?

Mr and Mrs. Manu stayed silent for a while and looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

Mr and Mrs. Manick were confused.

Mr. Manu understood hos friend's confusion and started speaking.

Mr.Manu : How lucky! I was about to ask the same.

Mr. Manick became even more confused.
Mr. Manick : I don't understand you said that your daughter wanted to get married after joining post graduation. But-

Mrs.Vasuki Manu : Brother, Don't confuse yourself. I will tell you clearly.
Mrs.Vasuki started explaining.

Mrs. Vasuki Manu : You know how stern Nandhini can be. None other than her father can crack her sternous nature. So we were saying the reason in front of her but we were secretly searching for a life partner for her. Initially she won't accept it and she will be angry. But later she will give in to her father's words. So we were actually planning to ask you will you marry Arjun to Nandhini?

As Mrs.Manu completed explaining. Both Arjun's parents were awe struck.
Mr.Manu asked Mr.Manick "So are you willing to make Arjun as my son in law?"

Mr.Manick came out of his shock state and happily answered, " I am eager to take my dear cupcake daughter in law to my house today itself."

All were having a happy moment. They discussed that they will meet once again once they had spoken to their children. Its a difficult task but they are very much into the mission to accomplish it. Mr.Manu evan stated that he need to speak with the others in the family too. Since the others have left on a vacation trip to Coorg. Once they return Mr.Manu plans on talking to them about Nandhu's marriage.

After the hideous planning they did, Mrs.Vani Manick called her son let him know they are leaving.

[P.S: Here comes the short update. Comment how should i make the plot further Thank you for your valuable votes. Kindly vote and post your valuable comments. HemarlinMani this update is for you]