Chapter - 15 My Big Day

(Note : I apologise for the late update. )

Nandhini's Point of View

I am right now nervous about My Big day.

My friend JP was glaring at me for the tension on my face.

JP : Hey nandye just leave the tension. Feel it like just another day. Think about yesterday night and the fun we had.

Yep. I smiled at her. It really relieved my tension.

Flashback starts

I was waken up by my dear freinds Madhula and JP. What would I do with these girls? They kidnapped me for not informing them about my marriage to them. My mom informed them about it and had invited them.

Madhula : Did you think you can escape without informing us about your wedding? Or You don't want us to be a part of your wedding?

Madhu glared at me.

JP: Madhu Don't talk like that. Aunty told us about her situation right? Don't     play with her emotions. Believe me she can be your worst nightmares.

Me : Sorry dears.

They both hugged me.

JP: Enough of the emotional dramas. Let's begin.

I was confused and staring at both of them.

Me : What?!

Madhu : Oh dear! We are having a bachelorette party.

I grinned at both of them.

We started the party with the pedicure and manicure. We got ready and went to a beachside campfire. We all danced and partied till midnight.

These two never failed to amaze me. They were my dear besties. With all the dramas, my night was fulfilled with the happiness which I may or may not be in presence after this so called marriage. 

Flashback ends

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of snap of fingers. JP raised her eyebrows and asked what.

I just shook my head and smiled. Madhu came and took me to the car. We three drove to the hospital where the wedding was gonna take place. Yes myself and Arjun agreed on having the wedding infront of grandpa.

We reached the hospital and left to Grandpa's hospital room. There outside the room stood the so called Mysterious Bridegroom a.k.a Mr.Handsome Fiancé a.k.a My idiot.

My mindvoice mocked me "Oh it is My idiot ah? Ahem...."

He should have been a model. He was that handsome in the simple white shirt and cream coloured pants with a sandalwood powder small streak in his forehead.

I was really mesmerised by his beauty.

Arjun's Point Of View:

I was waiting outside Nandhini grandpa's room at hospital for Varun to come. I was about to call him at that time something caught my eyes. She was epitome of beauty. She was in a lemon yellow coloured silk saree with a blue colour mixed with golden border. Her makeup was minimal. She didn't wear much jewels. She had a simple golden neck chain and a small golden stud in ears. This was what her specialty. Even with this minimum she seemed all perfect to me.

I am still hesitant to marry her because the path I came across made me so. But still as a guy i found something in this girl which made me to move towards this girl. I was brought out of my thoughts by her friends' giggling.

We decided to have the wedding infront of Nandhini's grandpa. Outlr parents got permission from the hospital Dean for the wedding. Not only our family members but also the hospital Dean and Staffs were present.

Prof.Dr.Charles conducted our wedding handing me  the Mangalsutra for tying around Nandhini's neck.

I tied it around her neck. All gave their blessings by throwing flowers.
I still felt nervous how was I going to take forward this relationship from here.

Nandhini's Point Of View:

I got married to Arjun. There went outside the windows my bachelorhood.

JP : So from today onwards you are officially Mrs. Nandhini Arjun. Congratulations Nandye.

Both JP and Madhu congratulated and hugged me.

Lots of thoughts started running in my mind. Would he accept me as his wife? Was there going to be any meaning to this marraiage?

[ P.S: Sorry for the delayed update. I thought of updating on friday. But i was damn tired from all the work and as i hit the bed i drifted off to sleep these two days. Sorry to all my readers as i couldn't keep my word. Please do vote and comment on this story.]