Travis x Katelyn | Love~Love Paradise

Second OneShot 💜 We're making progress ppls xD
-------------------------------------------------------
Travis' P.O.V

I smirked as I looked down at Katelyn from the high balcony at our lovely resort. She was talking with Nicole, probably about Dante again. Ever since Dante has been hanging out with Jenna, Nicole has not exactly been very happy.

I hope I never make the same mistake Dante did. Though I'm his friend, his love affairs are still awkward. I've had to deal with this since highschool.

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me and quickly turned around.

"Oh hey Trav, didn't expect to see you here~" Said Lucinda with a grin as she put her hands on her hips.

"O-Oh! Yeah, hi Lucinda. Just getting some fresh air.." I replied, making up an excuse.

"Oh really? Oh Travis, I know you're looking at Katelyn. I'm not dumb!" She  answered and giggled.

"N-No I'm not! You're crazy Luci." I said and stood up to walk back into the resort.

"Crazy for you~" I heard Lucinda reply.

"What was that?" I asked, making sure I heard her right.

But instead of her answering my question, she suddenly pulled me closer and attached our lips.

Just at that moment I heard a gasp from behind me. I darted around with wide eyes only to see Katelyn standing there with wide eyes and a horrid expression on her face.

"K-Katelyn!? Lucinda, why did you do that?!" I shouted and turned back around to face Lucinda who had a flirtatious grin on her face.

"I-I can't believe you Travis... After all the fun we've had here.. You leave a letter on my bed asking me to meet you up here and I find you kissing Lucinda!? What kind of sick games do you play!?" Katelyn shouted with tears in her eyes and stormed off.

"Katelyn! Wait!" I yelled after her. But she kept walking away.

"What letter? I never wrote a letter to her telling her to meet me here.." I questioned.

Lucinda laughed.

"I wrote the letter, silly. Katelyn needed to admit her feelings for you someday. Think of it this way, she wouldn't have gotten mad at you if she didn't like you? Consider this as a favour, now all YOU need to do is fix it." She said with a smirk and vanished with her potions.

Lucinda. The definition of annoying.

Did Katelyn really like me? She never showed it. Unless punching is her way of showing affection. Maybe she just got mad at me for wasting her time or something. I thought.

I shook my head out of my thoughts.

"I need to find Katelyn and explain to her. I won't let this friendship be ruined, I love her too much to give her up" I exclaimed and ran in the direction she went.

I continued running down the stairs and saw Garroth In the kitchen, singing to himself.

"G-Garroth!" I panted, catching his attention.

"Travis? Why are you panting bud? Are the stairs really that hard to walk down?" He joked and laughed at me.

"No! I wanted to know if Katelyn ran your way." I said, hoping for a positive answer.

"Yeah. She ran outside, I tried to talk to her but she ran too fast and ignored me. What's up?" He questioned with a puzzled look on his face.

"Nothing is up. I just need to fix something.." I replied and ran outside, hoping to find Katelyn nearby, she couldn't have gone far.

Garroth shrugged and continued singing to himself as he attempted to bake cookies as good as Kawaii~Chan.

As I was running I kept turning my head and grooving my way through the large crowds of people.

Black hair, red hair, orange hair, blonde hair....

Where's the blue haired beauty I'm looking for!? I panicked.

Once I was out of the big cluster of people, I heard faint sniffling and whimpering noises coming from behind a small bush near the beach.

I curiously walked closer to it and peaked behind it, only to find a crying Katelyn with her head buried into her knees.

I looked down at her sadly. I really hurt her... God, Lucinda, why did you have to do this!? I feel so bad.. Even if it wasn't exactly my fault.

I signed and bent down next to her quietly

"Katelyn...." I whispered

She jumped and looked at me with red, surprised eyes and quickly wiped her tear-stained cheeks.

"W-What do you want?" She spat and looked away furiously.

"I want to say... I'm sorry... I know this is sudden but.. It was Lucinda who set this up, the forced kiss didn't mean anything to me, because... I know it's probably obvious but I have deep feelings for you. I really like you, Katelyn.." I admitted and looked at her

She turned her head to look into my eyes. Her blue eyes sparkled as a small smile lit on her face.

"She did? I-I knew that handwriting didn't look like yours.." She said.

"I-I'm sorry for blaming it on you.. I was just hurt is all... Because... I may also like you.. A lot." Katelyn claimed.

I smiled in joy.

"Y-You really do return the feelings?" I asked.

"O-Of course, you dork.." She laughed

I held my arms out for her and she happily crawled into them.

We hugged and stayed in that comforting position for what seemed like 20 minutes.

Suddenly I felt Katelyn pull away and lift herself up to plant a small kiss on my cheek.

My eyes widened and I blushed as I looked at her. No words could explain how amazing that felt.

"I love you.." She cried and hugged me once again.

"I love you more" I stated and pulled her more closer into my chest until it became impossible to hold her tighter.

-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for stopping by! I'm surprised to see this book getting votes already xD Thank you <3
More to come in the future. I enjoy writing in here Cx
-------------------------------------------------------