Laurance x Garroth | FC University

Garroth's P.O.V

-

It was currently 8:30 at night, after a long day at college.

My roommate, whom is also my boyfriend, were just chilling in our rooms to end the hard day.

Well, at least one of us was relaxing.

Laurance, my boyfriend, was still sitting at his desk taking notes on Biology.

Neither of us got the chance to take notes during class because, well, I guess you could say we were busy doing something else..

Yet, Laurance over here, cares very deeply about his education and is currently taking notes on everything we missed. I, on the other hand, really couldn't be bothered, I was too tried and honestly just wanted to cuddle with him.

"Laurance" I whined for what seemed to be the ninth time this evening.

"Have a break already! Come cuddle with me" I asked again.

Laurance grumbled in return.

"It's your fault that I'm doing this right now, if only you didn't make me makeout with you behind the school, and actually took us to class, then maybe I wouldn't be so stressed." Laurance blankly stated.

"Hey! You wanted to makeout with me too!" I argued and sat up from laying down on my bed.

"But I wanted to go to class more." Laurance said back.

"Pffffttttt, yeah right~" I teased and looked at Laurance's back.

He was still at his desk, writing notes.

"Why aren't you taking notes? You're in the same class as me, and this topic is very important." Laurance warned and finally turned to me.

I gasped to see that he looked like a mess. His eyes had dark circles underneath, his facial expression was unhappy, and his hair was even messier than it was when we finished making out!

"Babe, you should take a break. It's nearly 8 and you have heaps of time tomorrow to do it." I said more seriously. I began to actually get worried.

Laurance signed and turned back around to face his messy notes.

"I don't have time to do it tomorrow, I have to take notes for every class." Laurance stated and picked up his pencil again.

"But you look like a mess!" I giggled, earning another grumble from Laurance.

"Again, it's your fault." Laurance noted and continued writing.

I didn't say anything back, and slowly got off the bed and walked behind Laurance.

I placed by hands on his head and began to massage his scalp, earning a soft sign of relief from Laurance.

"See babe? You're really tense. I promise we can both work on these notes together tomorrow, we'll find time." I whispered softly in his ear.

"We won't, I have other things to do tomorrow and I cant possibly find time to finish these." Laurance whined.

"If you stay up late, you'll be too tired tomorrow to even concentrate, which will create more stress for you." I cooed, and started running my fingers through his soft, brunette locks.

"I'll just drink coffee."
"Don't be silly, that won't do much good."
"Yes it will."
"You'll become restless, I don't like seeing you struggle."
"Since when were you so smart?"
"I've always been smart, but my boyfriend comes first."

Laurance huffed in return and turned to me, his stomach now touching the back of the chair as he looked up at me and smiled sleepily.

I giggled at his cuteness, assuming that he agreed to finally take a nap.

I carefully lifted him from the desk chair and carried him bridal style to my bed.

We had our own beds each, and they were both single beds, but we still made it work by snuggling a up closely to eachother.

I placed him down onto the bed, and he let out a small yawn while I crawled in next to him.

"Thank you for finally agreeing to get some rest." I whispered and leant closer to him, as he snuggled his head into my chest.

"I guess my boyfriends means more to me than stupid biology notes." Laurancd smiled and looked up at me with sleepy eyes.

I smiled down at him and kissed his forehead "Goodnight baby," I whispered before using my free hand to turn the lamp off.

"I love you" We both said in sync, before falling into a dreamless slumber.