Kai x Ein | Phoenix Drop High

Ein's P.O.V

"Yes, that's right, keep fighting!" I whispered as I watched the crowded hallway of werewolves fighting and being rough with one another.

This is exactly how I like it.

Werewolves are supposed to be rough, so technically they are just living up to their true nature now.

Some people say what I'm doing is wrong. When I'm only letting them be free.

"Give me that ball back you meif'wa!" A loud werewolf with a deep voice yelled, catching my attention.

I turned around and saw an orange-haired meif'wa sitting on top of a large plant with a ball, that I suppose belonged to the male werewolf.

"This isn't yours! It's school property and you are destroying it!" The meif'wa taunted the werewolf who was desperate trying to jump up the plant.

"I'm not destroying it, I'm playing with it!" The werewolf corrected and began shaking the plant, causing the meif'wa to fall off of it with a loud yelp.

The werewolf snarled and began walking closer to the meif'wa, who tried crawling back but failed as he was grabbed by his collar and pulled off the ground by the werewolf.

"This will teach you to steal my stuff!" The werewolf yelled and punched the meif'wa right in the stomach. He let out a loud scream as more punches were being thrown at him until he dropped the ball helplessly.

The werewolf watched the ball fall to the ground and then dropped the meif'wa onto the ground and he started coughing.

"Never interfere with my play-time ever again!" The werewolf screamed one last time and started kicking him on his side, causing the meif'wa to whimper in pain.

"Stop! That's enough!" I yelled once I watched the meif'wa being abused for no reason.

I want the werewolves to be rough. But this was bullying at this point. He had no reason to keep hitting the meif'wa, especially since he wasn't even our species.

The male werewolf stopped kicking and looked up at me "Alpha? But he stole my ball!" He yelled

"Yes, but you have your ball back now, so you have no reason to harm him any further." I stated and shoo'd the werewolf away who glared at me before walking away with his ball.

I looked down at the meif'wa boy who was hunched over with his hands to his stomach.

"Are you okay?" I bent down next to him and pat a hand on his back.

"N-No... Control your pack... Please.." He whimpered and looked up at me with pleading, watery eyes.

I gasped at the weak meif'wa in front of me.

Part of me knew meif'wa's were weak and couldn't take a few punches, but the other part of me told me to listen to this boy's request.

I shook it off and began helping him up.

"I'm sorry, that guy is just very passionate about his balls" I stated

"I-I know.. I work in the equipment facilities here and notice he never returns his equipment when he borrows them." The meif'wa said and looked up at me

"Oh.... Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" I asked and scanned his delicate figure.

"It's okay... I can do it myself" He said and tried to take a step out of my arms, but instantly fell back down with a yelp

"Are you okay!?" I bent back down next to him and watched him try to lift himself up.

Before he could answer, I followed my intentions and carefully lifted him up into my arms until I was carrying him bridal style.

"W-What are you doing?!" The meif'wa asked me, shocked at my sudden actions.

"I'm taking you to the nurse, you clearly can't walk on your own" I answered as I made my way to the nurse's office with him in my arms

"I'm Kai, by the way..." The meif'wa suddenly said, breaking the silence that surrounded us.

I looked down at him and smiled warmly "I'm Ein" I introduced

"It's nice to meet you, will you please try and get your pack to return their items? I just tried to take matters into my own hands.." Kai said as his eyes softened.

How could I resist? Although I just met him, I felt a connection. I didn't want to see him hurt anymore because of me.

"I promise, and I'm sorry, I'll find a way to make it up to you" I noted and watched him look back up at me.

"No, it's fine, you've done enough by offering to take me to the nurse" Kai smiled brightly

I smiled back down at him before looking back up again to see where I was walking.

"It's nothing, really, it's the least I could do." I replied

I heard Kai chuckle lightly

"You know, people say you're a mean guy, honestly, you're actually really thoughtful to me, thank you." Kai smiled again

My eyes widened and I looked down at him

"Uh... Well.... I guess people just see me as a bad alpha since I'm letting the werewolves be rough, when honestly they're only being themselves. But I guess some can get a bit carried away over small things.." I admitted and my expression softened again when I saw him smile

"I think that's nice of you, you should teach them how to play fetch with me!" Kai joked and laughed

"Hey! Werewolves only do that when we're pups! No one wants to play that lame game anymore!" I yelled embarrassed as I watched him laugh.

"Well maybe you should go fetch yourself a ball of yarn!" I mocked and playfully smiled at him

He kept laughing as we soon locked eyes.

He seems to be the only person who understands me..