Laurance x Garroth | Mystreet

It was a furious and stormy night tonight. One of Laurance's worst fears.

The sudden flashing of the lightning and the roaring thunder outside of his window kept him awake all night.

Laurance shrieked and hid under his covers, hugging his pillow tightly as another loud crashing boomed outside of his window and lit up his dark room.

Tears streamed down his face as he remained under his covers and tried to cover his ears with the pillow as best he could.

It was helpless. He could still hear the thundering of the storm outside.

Laurance didn't know why he was so afraid of storms. He's just always hated loud noises that had no mercy. Especially since he knew that lightning can cause fires. He was paranoid that lightning would struck his house and start a massive fire.

Another loud crashing commensed, causing Laurance to let out another loud scream, trying hard to muffle it with his pillow.

He did take into consideration that he has two roommates, Garroth and Zane, who probably were asleep.

As the storm went on, it got so noisy that Laurance didn't even care that he was screaming and whimpering too loudly anymore. He wanted this nightmare that they call 'nature' to end.

Another loud noise filled Laurance's ears as his bedroom opened slightly and in peeked Garroth.

Garroth heard weird screaming sounds when he was getting a glass of water after being awoken by the storm.

Garroth saw Laurance hid under his covers with the blanket was shaking slightly.

"Laurance? You under there?" Garroth whispered and walked closer to Laurance's bed.

Laurance sprung up from his covers in a flash and quickly made an attempt to wipe the tears from his face as he looked over at Garroth.

"G-Garroth what are you doing h-here?" Laurance asked, trying to sound like his normal self.

"I heard yelling? Are you okay?" Garroth replied and raised his eyebrows as he walked closer to the edge of Laurance's bed and studied his puffy eyes.

"U-Uh I-I.. AHH!" Laurance screamed and launched himself into Garroth's arms when another loud noise was made from the storm.

Garroth immediately put his arms around Laurance's shaking body and held him tighter.

"Laurance? Are you afraid of the storm?" Garroth calmly asked.

Laurance didn't answer, he only continued to breath rapidly and hide his face into Garroth's chest while new tears threatened to fall.

"Y-Yes....." Laurance admitted finally and clutched Garroth's shirt.

"It's okay, Laur, I'll keep you safe. It won't hurt you, ever." Garroth smiled and laid him and Laurance back down onto the bed.

"Y-You don't h-have to.. I-it's a s-stupid f-fear.." Laurance stuttered and looked up at Garroth from his place on his chest.

Garroth hushed him and kissed his forehead without thinking as another loud crash was heard from outside.

"Garroth..."

"I'm not going to let you be alone and scared, try get some sleep, I'm here" Garroth cooed and began running soothing circles onto Laurance's back as the other hand was holding his hand.

"T-Thank you..." Laurance muttered and managed to fall into a dreamless and peaceful slumber in Garroth's warm arms.

"I love you.." Garroth whispered once small, adorable snores were heard from Laurance.

Little did he know, Laurance was still awake.