Zane x Kawaii~Chan | Mystreet

Zane's P.O.V
.......................
It was another rainy day...

All week it has been dripping down with rain nonstop.

Weather reports said this weather would last until Tuesday next week.

I didn't mind.

I actually enjoyed the rainy weather.

It gave me an excuse for staying inside.

Though, staying inside all day did have its disadvantages.

My older brother and his annoying friend lived with me, and they never shut up.

I'd always hear them downstairs making a mess or singing to their stupid karaoke machine.

Not to mention they were horrible singers-

I was relaxing on my bed, reading my favourite My Little Pony book, until I heard my door suddenly being open, and Garroth, my older brother, barged in with that annoying smirk on his face.

"Hey baby brother! Come down! Aphmau is here to visit, but she brought two friends of hers over!" He exclaimed and ran back down stairs.

I gasped.

It's been so long since Aphmau has come to visit, I really liked Aphmau.

She was the only person who really understood me, plus she liked My Little Pony so that was a bonus!

When I first met her, I was annoyed with her like I am with everyone else, but then she mentioned that she loved MLP, so we played with my pony collection all afternoon until she needed to leave.

She was like a bestfriend to me

I was so excited to hear that she was here.

A smile grew on my face and I threw my pony magazine to the side and sprinted downstairs to reunite with Aphmau.

Once I reached downstairs, I caught a glimpse of Aphmau handing cupcakes to Garroth.

"Here is some delicious cupcakes! Kawaii~Chan made them" I heard Aphmau say as she motioned towards a small cat girl beside her.

She must be one of Aphmau's friends that Garroth said she invited over.

But... There was something about her that created butterflies in my stomach

What?

I didn't notice I was staring at the meif'wa girl until I heard Garroth let out a loud cry.

"THERE'S SPRINKLES ON THE CUPCAKE! SPRINKLESSS!" Garroth cried.

Aphmau just laughed nervously.

Sprinkles? What's so wrong with sprinkles?

Aphmau then turned her head towards me and ran up to me

"ZANEEEE!" She screamed and pulled me into a big hug

"Woah, Hi Aphmau!" I replied, I'm glad she didn't forget me

"It's been so long! How's rarity's mane?" She asked

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, while she was over last time, we were eating cupcakes while playing with the pony toys and then my cupcake fell onto Rarity's mane, making her covered in cupcake icing. I had to wash it off.

"Haha! I cleaned it off" I stated and smiled

"That's good! Sorry I couldn't help, I had to get home." She apologised