✉ four ✉

[not edited]

3rd person

"i don't have any fucking clothes to wear" Yoongi stares at the line of clothing infront of him, clothes mostly in black and white or either dull colors filled his closet.

"Mhmm"

"You're not even listening" Yoongi glared at Namjoon who was just laying down on his bed, busy texting whoever he is talking to. The older is lucky to have him as his best friend since everybody he befriended left him. Besides, Namjoon have always been there for him so that's why he's the only he can rely on if he's dealing with something he cant handle.

"Just walk around naked then"

"Haha very funny"

"What's the occasion anyways" Namjoon turns to look at Yoongi who still haven't decided what to wear.

"I'm going out on a date"

"With whom?" He perks up, finding the topic interesting.

"With a brat"

"Well whoever that is tell him or her i say hi"

"So that you can flirt with him like what you did to Seokjin? Uh no thanks" Yoongi finally gave up on what to wear so he decided to just wear the clothes he have right now. "Speaking of Seokjin, why did he kick you out of his apartment again?"

"He saw me giving a small box to Jackson and thought it was a necklace that he wanted since it has the same wrapper"

"What's inside of the box anyways?"

"A fidget spinner" Yoongi's face scrunches up. "Whaaat? It brings inner peace" He ignores his reply, finding it stupid to talk about and just leave.

_

"Annyeonghaseyo brat"

"How did you find me?" Jimin asks, surprise on how Yoongi find him easily without telling him any location.

"My brat detector sense there's a lost brat around in here somewhere" He deadpanned. "Where are we going anyways"

"To a park" Yoongi has his face in a poker face the whole time Jimin's blabbering about random things. He find the park too cliché to spend the day. Yoongi even regrets to agree to go out on a date with Jimin.

A sudden tug on his pants snaps him back to reality. Turning around, he spotted a small brown dog staring back at him.

"And then i- Yoongi?" Jimin turns around to see him kneeling down on the ground picking up something.

"Look" Yoongi shows the dog at him, revealing his gummy smile as he does so. "I'll name it, way better than Jimin"

When the younger was about to react, he jumps in surprise as Yoongi brings the dog closer, "Holy-"

"Holly?" Holly barks in reply. "l'll take that as a yes"

"Yoongi why the heck are you naming it? That dog is not even yours"

"It is now, right Holly?"

"You don't just let a dog lick your face! It has full of bacteria!" Jimin shrieks as Holly starts to lick Yoongi's face yet the older didn't even care.

"Oh yeah well you're full of dumbteria"

"That's not even a word" Yoongi once again ignores him and starts walking ahead, still carrying the dog in his arm.

Instead of walking to the direction where the park is, Yoongi head to another park. The only difference is that it is a park for dogs.

"This is suppose to be our date" Jimin starts whining on how Holly ruined everything while waiting in the line. By the time the two reach the front, the guard let Yoongi and Holly enter first and when it was about his turn, the guard stop him.

"You can't enter without a dog sir"

"I'm a bitch now let me in" Jimin growls then turns to look at Yoongi who was laughing silently a few steps away from him. "Help me you bastard!"

"That bitch is my dog too now let him in" At last, the guard finally let Jimin in.

The park wasn't crowded that much than they thought would be. Dogs in different kinds run freely around while their owners just sit at the bench and watch them. There's even some food cart strolling around the area.

"Alright im going to let Holly run around in 3 2 1—"

"No not yet!" Jimin says. "We need to buy a collar for him first"

After putting a collar on him, Holly jumps right out of Yoongi's grasp then runs away, joining the other dogs

"I'm jealous that he has more freedom than me"

"Then be a dog too" Yoongi reply, watching Holly roll around the grass.

"Are you seriously going to keep Holly with you?" The older hums in response then sat at the empty bench behind them. He pats the vacant seat beside him then motions the younger to sit there and he did.

Complete silence filled the atmosphere between the two. Neither of them talk since they're busy with their own thoughts. A few minutes later, Yoongi stood up and walk away without Jimin even noticing.

The younger spaced out too much that he doesn't know what's even happening around him. Yoongi came back holding a bungeobbang in his hand. It is a sweet red bean pastry prepared with a waffle mold shaped like a fish but the difference is, it is stuffed with vanilla ice cream and a thin layer of red bean paste.

He was half way eating it when Jimin snaps back in reality and turns at Yoongi, his gaze immediately landing at the ice cream.

"Omg can i have some?" His eyes sparkles in joy while the older just gave him a bitter look.

"Buy your own" Jimin's face forms a frown. He forgot to bring money with him since he thought Yoongi would be nice today and buy him some food but he guess not.

A sudden plan clicks in his mind so when Yoongi is about to eat the last piece, he snatches it out of his grasp and stuffs it in his mouth. The older's jaw drop as Jimin teasingly chew it, even giving him a little wink while he does so.

"YOU BRAT!" Jimin squeals and run away, Yoongi chasing behind him. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU"

The two ran around the park like kids, ignoring the fact everyone in the park are already staring at them. After 30 minutes of chasing Jimin, Yoongi finally caught him and pushes him against the bench.

He traps the latter by grabbing both of his hands and held it tightly with one hand. Jimin stays frozen in his spot, gazing to another direction, afraid of what Yoongi would do since the older's face was only a few inches away from him.

"Look at me idiot" Jimin shook his head.

"I said look at me" Yoongi grabs his chin with his free hand and made him look. At last, the two interlock gazes. Jimins heartbeat starts to race and his face heating up. "You're fun to tease with"

Yoongi started laughing once again, finally letting go of him. "Stop laughing or else I'll kick you where it hurts the most"

"Try me- OW FUCK" The older yowls in pain.

"Serves you right asshole" Jimin scoffs and leans back, enjoying watching Yoongi suffer infront of him.

AN

I have two yoonmin ff saved in my drafts and im still thinking if i should delete it or not since i already wrote one completed chapter each of them ㅋㅋ oh well