✉ twenty two ✉

3rd person

"I-i know you already like s-somebody else but I l-love you, Jimin hyung. I r-really do"

Those words kept on haunting him like a curse that he can barely sleep and focus in a daily basis. Jimin even got scolded by spacing out in the middle of the class.

He was suppose to be happy in Jungkook's confession because he finally said those words back after years but a part of him says it was wrong—all wrong.

Jimin already have Yoongi. The person whom he didn't expect he'll fall inlove with. I mean—Jungkook is more suitable for him but destiny decided to pair him up with an idiotic turtle instead.

"Idiotic turtle, nice petname" Seokjin replies sheepishly and Jimin's cheeks automatically turns automatically into pink.

"Shut up"

His phone vibrated on his pocket and the alarm of meeting up Hoseok in the studio lit up on the screen. Jimin bid the older a goodbye before heading in the studio, taking the short cut to save him some time.

As he pass by at the music room, a sweet sound produce by a piano captured his attention. The door was slightly agape and Jimin peek through the small lit just to see a familiar person playing it.

As he step away, he blindly step on his untied shoelace and fell back. "Ah shit" Jimin curses as he tried to stand up by himself but the pain shot back to the injured area.

"Let me help you there, idiot" The person he was spying at is already standing right infront of him. But the worse part is he wore a ridiculous smirk on his face.

"I can stand up by myself, Yoongi"

"Sure" Yoongi's smirk grew wider.

After 3 minutes of failure, the younger had enough and started crawling away instead.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Uhm escaping?"

Yoongi wanted to kick his ass at the foolish reply but as a good boyfriend he is he let him be this time. The older picks him up from the floor easily and held Jimin by the arm until he can stand up straight.

"Now Jimin, why were you watching me?"

"I wasn't watching you"

"Another lie"

Jimin glared at him. "I'm telling the truth!"

"Fine fine you win chill" Yoongi laughs. He places his hand at the back of Jimin's head before slowly moving forward and plant a small kiss on his forehead. "Damn, I miss you"

Jimin isn't a type of a person who kiss people back so he hugged him tightly in return and in an instant, he felt home. In their embrace, all of his doubts wash away like how the ocean swallow up the remains of the fine grain sand and hopefully never return.

They stayed in that position for a short time. Listening each others soft heart beats and addictive scents. Jimin pulled away first to glance at his watch: '4:13pm' it says and 17 minutes more before it reaches the exact time.

"I need to go now, Yoongi"

"Now?" He nodded. "A-alright bye!"

As he leave, Jimin miss the glint of sadness in his eyes but it's okay. He's used to be left alone anyways.

"Yoongi!" Yoongi didn't even bother to look behind him to know who's the owner of the voice is. "I need your help"

"What have you done this time?"