✉ ten ✉

[not edited]

Jungkook

"Kookie bun why do we have to leave so soon?" his aunt frowns while she looks back at Taehyung's house. "Im going to miss his cereal bars"

"I can make cereal bars back at home too"

"But his is better"

Jungkook just rolls his eyes and returns his focus at the road, checking if there is any taxi passing by. They were already waiting for like half an hour or so yet still nothing.

"What are we waiting for though?"

"A taxi"

His aunt bursts out laughing,  "Well Jungkookie you see, you can't ride a taxi here without booking one"

"Why didn't you told me earlier?!"

"I thought we were waiting for the ant to cross the road"

The younger sighed, "how are we related again?"

"Well-"

Her sentence was cutted off by a car stopping infront of them. The window next to the driver's seat starts rolling down revealing Taehyung with a sly smile on.

"Ride in"

"Is he telling you to ride him?" she whispers.

"Hell no" Jungkook snaps causing his aunt to giggle while getting inside the car.

"Ride in too" Taehyung says.

"Thanks but no thanks" The younger's reply somehow ticks him off.

"Just get inside, Jungkook" He repeated, his voice rising a little. "Don't make me carry you and bring you to your seat"

"Heh, if you can" Jungkook gave him a mischievous grin before turning away, start walking and humming in a happy tune.  "Despacito~- YAH PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN"

Taehyung ignores the younger's whines and continue to carry him bridal style then plops him down on his seat. "I warn you didn't i?"

Jungkook didn't give up just yet so he tries to open the cardoor but only to find the child lock switch open. In the end, he let out of an irritated sigh and lean back with Taehyung smiling devilishly.

Jimin

Jimin stares outside the window, waiting for the rain to pass away so they can finally get out and enjoy the amusement park they went for. "I don't think the rain will stop for another 15 minutes"

"Hmm I don't care really" Yoongi takes out a tube of lip gloss then spreads it on his lips. Pressing his lips together, he checks himself infront of the mirror.

"I think you're taking this girl act thingy way too seriously"

Yoongi shots him a small glare through the mirror before applying a little bit more at the bottom lip. "I do not idiot" he scoffs. "I just like the taste of this lip gloss"

Jimin snorts. "Yeah sure"

"By the way, once this girl act shit is over promise me you won't recall this to me as long as l live" Yoongi puts the lid back on the lip gloss, tossing it some where in his bag and lays down at the bed.

Him and Jimin are already in their assigned rooms. The students were told to stay at their places first until the rain stops then they can do whatever the heck they want until 5pm.

"So are you telling me if you die I can go talk to your grave about it?" He jokes but Yoongi just remained silent. Was he offended? or—

"Look the rain stop already" Jimin points at the sun seeping through the gaps of dark clouds. "I'm excited to go" He wasn't really, he just need to get away from the awkward feeling the older gave him.

Yoongi stretched his arms then sat up from the bed, his eyes fluttering open.  "What?"

He fell asleep that fast?

"Let's just go!"

* * *

Unlike in the movies, carnival music doesn't play in the background. Instead, they're greeted by sounds of people screaming their lungs out, laughter and mechanical rides being operated that made Yoongi irritated.

"I hate humans"

"You're a human"

"No I'm not" Yoongi defys. "I'm a turtle"

"Glad you know"

"I was being sarcastic"

"Well surprise so do I" Jimin's grin grew wide in every comeback he made but Yoongi seems he doesn't care at all. Instead, the older starts to walk ahead of Jimin and the younger tries to catch up behind him.

"How the hell did you walk so fast?" Jimin started panting then looks up at the booth infront of him. Plushies in different colors and sizes made it appealing, especially the black dragon placed in the center.

Yoongi stares at the plushie with his eyes twinkling like how a child sees a candy, "I need that dragon"

Jimin dug in his pocket and then brought out his wallet. "How much for that dragon?"

The staff laughs then grins, "It isn't on sale. You need to shoot atleast one ball in one of the rings then I'll give you the plushie"

"Oh nevermind then-"

Yoongi walks up to them. "I'll play" 

"Are you sure?" the staff asks.

"Duh" He gave the staff a hairflip and an eye roll. Yoongi grabs one of the 3 basketballs and aims for the ring but misses it. He did the same routine one more time then failed. When he was about to grab the last ball, Jimin snatches it away.

"Bitch that's mine—"

"I'll do it" Jimin slightly pushes Yoongi away from him so he can get a proper aim of the ring. "I had enough seeing you fail"

"I never seen you play basketball idiot" The older boasts. "I'm the best player in our town and I bet you wont be able to shot lol- wait what do you mean he's the winner?"

Jimin held the plushie tightly and shows it to him. "See? I told you I can do it heh"

Yoongi stares at it, slightly disappointed that he lose over him. "I was suppose to give that plushie to Miyeon so I can repay her for this" He tugs a little bit on his uniform.

"Why didn't you say so earlier?" The younger let out a small laugh. "Here, she can have it" He passes the plushie to Yoongi.

Yoongi was taken back by his sudden kindness to him but felt happy at the same time. "Thanks.." he says in a soft voice.

"No problem, shall we continue our date?" Jimin winks.

"Try topping me and I'll kill you" His expression darkened and the younger shuts up. Jimin actually felt threatened even though he shouldn't be.

Yoongi smirks. He pats his head like Jimin was a puppy whilst messing his hair a little, "Good dog"

"Since I'm a good dog will you buy me a treat?" The younger asks.

"You're more demanding than Holly"

By that, Jimin bites his hand leaving a teeth mark on the older's hand.

AN

👀 stillwaitingforhixtape#