✉ sixteen ✉

[not edited]

3rd person

"The coffee here is really good isn't it?" Taehyung smiles. Ever since Jungkook and Jimin left, Yoongi is stuck with him inside the café. He watches Taehyung take another sip of coffee before placing it back down. "By the way, why were you and the blonde cutie stalking us?"

"W-we weren't!" Yoongi defys but Taehyung only arches an eyebrow. "Fine we were" He heard a loud snort followed by a soft laugh as a reply. "But how did you know.."

"The blonde cutie's jacket may have been way too flashy to start with" Taehyung explained. "But since it's Gucci, I'll let it pass"

Yoongi rolls his eyes then picks up the piece of cookie placed at the side of the coffee coaster. Taehyung's face turned mortified as he watch him dip it on his hot beverage.

"Y-you just dip a cookie on coffee—"

"So?" Yoongi takes a bite at the dipped side of the cookie. "Did I react when you took a sip of my coffee? I didn't right?"

"I-i didn't knew It was your coffee!"

"Well know you know" With one last bite at the cookie, he flicks his fingers to remove the crumbs and targeting it on Taehyung purposely. Yoongi can't help but snicker a little on his reaction.

"You've changed"

"Change you mean, I'm more good looking than before right?"

"Apart from your hairstlye that made your head look like an onion and face It's your personality" Taehyung goes on. "You've.. became more savage than you were back in the days"

"I know" Yoongi smiles cheekily then brought out his shades out of nowhere and wears it.

"Of course you know that...Gloss" Taehyung smirks. The older male gave him a low growl and uses his middle finger to push his shades up.

"I really do, Seven. I really do"

Both of them bursts out laughing in the end. It's been a long time since they felt this kind of happiness together after seperating 5 years ago. The laughter slowly died down a little while and Yoongi felt it is the right time to ask him the question that he have been longing to ask:

"Taehyung? Why did you leave?"

-

Jimin held in his whimpers. Jungkook have been pulling him harshly around the mall and stop until they reached the parking lot.

"Get inside" Afraid of disobeying the younger's order, he quickly went inside.

Jungkook slams the door close. His temper is rising and was about to yell at Jimin but his words rolled back at the sight of him: quivering his lips in fear and biting the inside of his cheeks. It's the first two signs you'll notice to Jimin if ever he is nervous or scared.

Jungkook inhaled deeply, cooling himyself down before opening his mouth to speak.

"Have you break up with Yoongi yet?"

The question seemed to startle Jimin.

"No..." He replies softly.

"Then break up with him now"

"Now?"

"Yeah"

"But he haven't fallen f-for me y-yet!" Jimin says defensively.

"Really? Just by observing you two together says otherwise" Jungkook scoffs. "Wait Jimin, don't tell me you have fallen for him already?!"

"Wha-"

"Is that why you weren't able to come to my birthday party before? Is it because you were with him?!"

Jungkook is already on a rampage. The plan was only to make Yoongi fall for Jimin but falling inlove back wasn't part of it.

"I do not!" Jimin suddenly blurted out that took the younger back in surprise.

"Okay" Jungkook's feature soften. "If you say so then break up with him as soon as possible alright?"

"I'll t-try—"

"Don't try, do it." Jungkook cutted him off. "It's for me Jimin, you promised me that"

Jimin's phone started to ring after their conversation. He fishes out his phone out from his pocket and glances at the screen:

민슈가천짱짱맨뽕뽕 calling...

"Hey—"

"Are you still with Jungkook?"

Jungkook perk up by hearing his name since he have put the call on speaker.

"Yeah I am"

"Pfft k" Jimin can imagine Yoongi rolling his eyes on the other line. "After whatever you two are doing come back here, we are still not yet done- fucking?- I'll give you 120 seconds to shut the fuck up, Taehyung"

"Typical TaeTae" Jungkook whispers under his breath and shake his head side to side.

"Anyways, come back here in the café alright? I'll be waiting I love y- myself bye!" With that he ended the call.

"See? Yoongi already fell inlove with you" Jungkook smiles proudly but miss the glimpse of Jimin frowning.

"Yeah he does..."

but he shouldn't be.

Jimin walks out of the car and went back inside the mall to continue his date with Yoongi. He quickly spot them over the entrance of the café talking to each other. Jogging towards them, Yoongi turns his head to Jimin like he's already expecting the younger to come over.

"See you around, V"

"Same goes for you, Suga"

They both share a short snicker before bidding each other goodbye. Jimin, on the other hand, is confused.

"We only got seperated for like 45 minutes and you two already pet names for each other"

"Those aren't pet names, brat" Yoongi rolls his eyes. "So to make the long story short, me and Taehyung have been childhood best friends back in Daegu now stop being a jelly bean"

"I won't stop until you do a live gwiyomi infront of me" Jimin smirks smugly. It's been a while since he have last teased Yoongi about his gwiyomi video.

"You're still not over with that shit?"

"Nope" He replies popping the letter 'p' and wiggles his ass teasingly.

"Wait Jimin, you have something on your ass" Yoongi scoots over to the latter.

"What? Really? Take it off!!" Jimin keeps turning around while searching what seems to be the problem.

"My eyes staring on your ass or your pants?" Yoongi smirks but soon regrets as he saw Jimin charging right at him like an angry bull. In a blink of an eye, they already fell down on the floor with a loud thud.

Jimin soon realize what he have done and felt embarrassed. Why can't Yoongi have shame for once? He push him away to stand up but Yoongi pulls him back in their position and steal a kiss.

"Why did you kiss me?!" Jimin lowly growls.

"Your lips looks lonely so mine decided to say hi" Yoongi grinned. He knew one of Jimin's weaknesses are those kind of pick up lines but he can never imagine the latter being flattered too much.

"I-i hate you" Were the only words that come out before his mental break down kicks in.

AN

Hey hehe I'll be updating lots soon since I'm going to finish this book this month so yehey?