✉ fifteen ✉

[not edited]

3rd person

Yoongi was the first one to peel away, cheeks slightly reddening. He can't actually believe he'll be doing that to another person but what surprise him more is that Jimin knew how to respond.

Jimin slid down by his back. His face was almost identical to the color of the lockers behind him. The butterflies in his stomach have gone wild and he can't help but feel sick again as goose bumps crept in his skin.

"Shesus christ, Yoongi" Jimin laughs as he covers his face with his small hands. Yoongi also responded with a laugh and removes his hands then leans in for a small peck in the lips.

"You're turning into a kissing monster"

"Yeah but only for you"

"You're still drunk aren't you?"

"Maybe" Yoongi shrugs then got into his knees. He motions for Jimin to climb on his back and the younger obeyed. Jimin wraps his arms tightly on  his neck but not too tight that it can choke him to death. Yoongi wobbles at the weight on his back while rising up but hold on to the lockers for support.

"I think I'm too heavy"

Yoongi looks at their reflection on the lockers just to find Jimin already staring back at him with a frown. The younger has always been self conscious about his body but even though he's like that, Yoongi would do anything to help him see that he isn't.

Yoongi walked out of the lockers with Jimin still clinging on him like a koala. There aren't any students in the halls so they felt free to do whatever they want without being judge or criticize. Laughter filled the corridors as the two exchange a joke or a hilarious scenario that happened in their life.

"That slut was like 'atleast ask me out' so I replied with a 'well get out' and by that I never saw that clown on acid again"

"That's so fucking rude" Jimin gasps poking Yoongi's cheek harshly as a punishment and he flinches a bit.

"What about you, Jiminnie?" Yoongi asks. "Have you ever have an admirer except this handsome beast?" he smirks.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I did, back on highschool and she was wonderful until she admits that she just used me so she can be invited on the popular girls' party"

"Yikes, were you hurt?"

"Nah, I also used her to do all my homeworks for me for the remaing school year"

When Jimin's story was over, they already arrive on the parking lot where a black motorbike stood.

"Is this yours?"

"Mhm" Yoongi hums in response and crouches down so Jimin can get off of him. Jimin traces the out line of the vehicle with his finger, eyes glistening in awe. It was the nicest motorbike he had ever seen.

"Ride in" Yoongi commanded as he put on a helmet then tossing another one to Jimin. He inserted the key through the small slit and the engine roared to life.

Atlast, Jimin hops in behind Yoongi after struggling snapping the lock in.

"Just a reminder though" Yoongi says. "Wrap your arms around my waist and hold on me tightly"

"You're making that as an excuse so I can hug you" Jimin scoffs, crossing his arms.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin's stubbornness and twists the handle. In a blink of an eye, the tires let out a ear piercing screech throwing cloud of dusts in the air before going on full speed.