✉ eleven ✉

[not edited]

3rd person

The sun starts to settle down, painting the sky in pink and orange hues. A few more minutes until their ferris wheel ride will be over. They don't exactly remember how they end up in this situation but nevertheless, they're having fun.

Jimin watches the people below them. They move as if they are ants in a colony but instead, in an amusement park.

On the other hand, Yoongi busy himself by watching the younger. A small smile crept on his face when Jimin randomly giggles time to time. He founds it really adorable though until a sudden sadness washes over him.

Should he start trusting him? After all, he haven't done anything wrong even though Jimin gets on his nerves. The thought of it made his stomach coil.

Before the younger can even see his frown, Yoongi manages to look away.

"Aren't we going to be late?" Jimin asks.

Yoongi turns back to him. "We are already late"

The younger's eyes widen and was about to speak up when a loud sizzling noise followed by colorful fireworks explode in the sky.

Both of them watches the scene in awe. They felt like kids watching a fireworks display for the first time. A few moments later, the ride ended along right before the last firework shoot up in the sky. It was the best one yet they have ever seen.

"We should get going" Yoongi says to Jimin who has his head up high like he was waiting for another one.

Without uttering another word, the two already went back to the hotel.

* * *

"You're taking too long to prepare" Jimin whines as he plays with the dragon plushie he got earlier. The door creaks open, revealing Yoongi already dressed up formally just like him.

He's glad that the older already stop his 'acting-as-a-girl-named-Yoonji' but he'll surely miss it though. Jimin stood up and set the plushie aside.

"Do i really take that long?" Yoongi asks taking a quick glance on his Rolex.

"Nope" Jimin replied. "We still have 45 minutes left until the celebration starts"

Yoongi hums in agreement. "And after that we'll be attending a party"

"There's a part two?"

"Actually no" The older fixes his hair at the mirror. "It's a party held in a night club that Namjoon set up and everyone is invited"

Jimin have heard about Namjoon a lot. He's the son of the main head in the university and one of the popular students. Despite of his role, he's also a trouble maker just like Yoongi.

"Let's meet up with him while we still have time"

The two started to walk down to the corridor, each step making a thumping sound due to the carpet floor. Namjoon's room is just a few rooms ahead of their so it didn't took long enough to get there. Yoongi presses the door bell and the door opens up.

"Who dares to disturb me from watching- oh it's you"

"Miss me?" He winks.

"Hell yeah i did" Namjoon winks back then turns to look at Jimin. "Oh i didn't see you there"

"It's fine" The younger fakes a smile.

"Namshit meet my brat" Yoongi pushes Jimin towards him.

"I thought Jimin is a girl" Namjoon looks at him from top to toe. "Too bad he has a dick"

Jimin lifted his mid finger. "Fuck you"

"I'd fuck me too"

Yoongi laughs at his best friend's retort and proceed inside the room. "Do you have food— what the fuck am i seeing right now Namjoon?!"

The flat screen TV is on and in the screen there plays po-

"Power puff girls?!" Jimin asks in disbelief. "seriously?"

"Well atleast it's not porn" Namjoon smirks, turning it off.

"Wait until Seokjin knew about this"

"Okay" Namjoon shrugs. As if Seokjin will be mad, his reaction will be the complete opposite of that since Namjoon's not watching porn.

"Speaking of Seokjin, where is he?"

"Giving birth"

Jimin chokes on his saliva. "WHAT?!"

"AM I GOING TO BE FUCKING UNCLE?!" Yoongi screams.

"Idiots i mean he's helping someone to give birth" Namjoon sighs. "He's a doctor for pete's sake"

"Damn it i thought I'm going to be an uncle"

"Why be an uncle when you can be a dad?" Namjoon grins.

"Why be a dad when you can be a daddy?" Yoongi then made a seductive look.

"I don't have any daddy kink so woopsie" Jimin sticks his tounge out childishly.

"Alright enough with this crap we need to go to the ballroom"

"Yeah and before we go kindly wear some pants" Namjoon sent him a questioning look. "You're still wearing your Ryan boxers"

"Oh" Embarrassed, he quickly head to his bedroom and after he was done, the trio headed to the ballroom.

Upon entering, all eyes were on them. Some didn't care but mostly are either gawking or not expecting to see the three together.

Namjoon went up on stage and took the mic from it's stand. He taps it slightly causing a small feedback before clearing his throat, "Let the celebration begin"

---

AN

I feel like a horrible author for updating twice a month 후후